Toribash
Originally Posted by Ezylryb View Post
Well manipulating your ip is rather simple.

As a Superadmin in a minecraft server for 1.5 years, it really is very easy...
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by sidvicious View Post
At least 90% of us do not believe you're not going to accept any invitation for another clan, so, if you're really committed to join us, you'll have to prove it. Post around giving your opinion as if I didn't ask you to, and within a long and wearisome period of time Fear might let you in.

Am I being to honest?

This might be a stupid question but why don't you just look at my (lack of) clan tag and kinda just guess?

I'm not committed, I just thought it might be cool to put three letters in front of my name and maybe arrange a couple of matches against people not in the Quick Akido servers.

What would even be the point in joining multiple clans? For all the pussy?
Last edited by T53; Jan 31, 2013 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Because I wanted to, get off my back.
Originally Posted by Ezylryb View Post
I wasn't implying that you were in multiple clans. It had nothing to do with clans. I'm sorry if that was unclear. It's just that it seemed to me (though it may not be true) that you had another account which you are not mentioning. Again, I'm sorry if this is not true, but the whole usercard thing still has me skeptical.

Ah sorry, misread your post.

I had other accounts but I thought Fear posted something that basically said that.

I had an account years ago (jabbasaur) but I dunno if that got banned or something but it no longer works. I think I then made another one but I've forgotten the details and it only got to yellow/green/blue belt kinda territory. It's been at least 6 months since I've used anything except T53 though.

I'd estimate I would be around 2nd to 3rd dan if I was still on my first account, if that matters at all, but I dunno why you'd assume I use multiple accounts at the same time? If I would do anything, it would be repeatedly making new accounts to make people rage at being beaten by a white belt, but that seems pretty pointless.

My forum activity is low because I've never read the forums or had any particular desire to do so, before Fear told me I should apply in this thread, hence only having posted in this thread.
Last edited by T53; Feb 2, 2013 at 03:25 PM. Reason: I submit stuff without reading
T53, I don't know if you got my point. Here' a story:

Once upon a time, a guy called Guy applied for TLL. His application looked nice and we were planning to accept him, he said he was determinate to join us and then BLAM, he accepted another clan invite.

Now imagine that happening like 3 or 4 times in a row. This sums up our last season of applications. So, if you want to join us, be commited, stick around in the forums, and wait until you're accepted. I'm not in the IRC too often, so I don't know if youre active there, but if you are not, you should get to be.
If you make people wait ages before accepting them they're bound to accept any other offers without time limits.

Have you considered that your system may be flawed? Until you guys let me in the clan I'm not going to be committed to the clan.
Last edited by T53; Feb 2, 2013 at 05:07 PM. Reason: I fail at forums
Okay, your point is valid.
At the same time, I'm not a people person, and a lot of people develop into fags after a week of being nice to get in the clan.
If we like you you'll get in soon anyway.

Also your prize for beating me is that you have to give me an orc ghost.

Somehow half your post is now beneath this one.
l
l
V
Last edited by Fear; Feb 2, 2013 at 05:55 PM.
Originally Posted by Fear View Post
Okay, your point is valid.
At the same time, I'm not a people person, and a lot of people develop into fags after a week of being nice to get in the clan.
If we like you you'll get in soon anyway.

Also your prize for beating me is that you have to give me an orc ghost.

Somehow half your post is now beneath this one.
l
l
V

Well, I never asked to be in the clan, and as far as I know I was never nice to anyone

I've read the rules, I know I'm not supposed to give you an orc ghost, I just don't know why. What is it with that?

I keep accidentally editing in quotes from later posts in some kind of highly retarded fashion, don't mind me.
Wasn't your application here a request to join?
If you didn't want in you could have... not applied?

Also I have 730 orc ghosts or something.
ya, im going with a solid "Eat a bag of baby dicks"/No for T53
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos