Ranking
I believe Splinter is a leader/recruiter.
Could you please tell me if I'm in/what should I improve/that I should GTFO instead of commenting useless posts, eh?
Not being rude, but I'm kindda excited.
Kordiss I'll give you an analysis.

The decap was nice, lots of momentum, and was a fluid hit. I would have prefered no grabbing as it is just a decap replay but your grab let you develop that momentum which makes the replay nice, so it's an acceptable grab.

Loved the split, you really should follow through with that replay. Not much I can see in terms of flaws except that it seems incomplete ending right after the split.

The madman is the problem for me. While it's not a bad madman, it's not above average. There were parts where more dismembers could have happened with just a little bit more micro managing of the parts. Also, after the initial punches, the speed of the replay declines and becomes boring. If you could decrease the length of time between dismembers, the replay would be satisfactory. But that's just me, if another recruiter approved of it then I can overlook those problems.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Mhm, so I have to improve madman...No problem. I'm making like 2 per day.
Will it be acceptable on sambo gravity?
Thx for opinion.
First app wasn't noticed, second had one yes and was forgotten, so well... third one. (Tamer0 is a ray of hope, he shouldn't miss this post D: )

Madman (it's kinda grabby :/)
Decap
Split (I'm not very well on manip yet)

And it's my second app if you want to check it >.>

REVIEWED
Attached Files
!dirty job+lame skeet.rpl (325.6 KB, 12 views)
!swineflu.rpl (169.5 KB, 9 views)
!Pneumonia.rpl (149.2 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Tamer0; May 26, 2009 at 12:36 AM.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Here it is. I hope you will like it.
Attached Files
Madman.rpl (142.7 KB, 8 views)
split.rpl (79.6 KB, 7 views)
decap.rpl (118.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Mapkyc; May 22, 2009 at 03:22 PM.