yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Sounds like you don't really care but thats not the point. Anyways, this was not really ment to be replied to. To reduce spam, closed.
I didn't expect much of anyone to care anyways.
Last edited by Music; Feb 12, 2011 at 09:12 PM.
@War_Fucking_Hero (I hope he reads this)
I can't think of a reason you could possibly hate spam threads for...
You can't expect everyone to be all fucking serious all the time.. People got to relax smetimes... Just delete Wibbles for me would you? If your answer for this is something like this(or if you even think about something like this) :
"If you want to relax, go to wibbles..."
Then no... People go to wibbles to be stupid and put themselves off in front of the whole community... But what if we don't want to put ourselves off in front of the community? What if we just want to be stupid inside the clan? What's your fuckin' problem?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
We could make a virtual band. With me drumming, Mookie, Rift, Shao, Yagamai playing the guitar and YouDown playing his broom. It would be incredible.
Yourface, it sucks being leader of anything. People always annoying you, etc.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Hello again, folks.

Let's write something about me.
I was born in '92 in Poland (GMT+1) and so do I live here. That makes me 19 years old, if anyone asks. My name is Joanna, but everybody will call my anyway Marked1 or Marked so yeah - forget it In past times I was in Piratez for pretty much long time and I bet someone will remember me. Then I leaved the clan and made my own called Phantasm - it was going cool and funny till the time I had to quit TB due to some problems outside the virtual word.
I am interested in graphic design - that means signatures, logos, banners, wallpapers, textures inside Toribash, also I - time to time - make own layouts for sites if I am in mood for making something brand new.
I enjoy listeing to pretty much every popular genre there is - starting from ghabba, going through pop, checking some hip-hop artists, staying at rock, heavy metal, even folk or celtic metal, finally ending at classics.
What else.. oh, my mood changes like a street light. But some of You should know it already ;)

So. Formal things. Okay.

Belt and Qi
4th Dan, 4213 Qi, 471? rank

Best mod
Judo I think. I was always playing some fun mods so I don't know.

Past clans
Let's make straight line before I will forget the history. I think it's chronologic, if not, don't kill me.
> Vampires - clan inactive, left
> Dead and Forgotten - clan inactive, left
> HoLy - clan inactive, left
> Piratez DSC, then it became official - left to make own group due to fights and inactivity inside the clan
> Phantasm - own clan

Forum activity
If nothing scares me from it I am very active - before, as I heard, War_Hero deleted 'spam' posts, I had over 1,1k posts, then also before the forum was backuped I had 1,7k posts.

Screenshots

Awesome app, awesome person, just awesome.

Plus she was here before and I invited her back with everyone else urging me to.

Yes
I'm pretty sure you all know my answer already. Wounds from the past aren't hashed with her here, I'm good.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!