Ranking
Eifel tower, oh god. 153 dead tbh.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
It's important to remember this is not a time to spread hatred, for anyone or any religion.

What happened, extremists are to blame. No one else.

Be safe deprav, I hope you're well and your family is safe
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
*suspens ended* <3

Thanks for your words guys, I was safe & happy having an osum band practice a hundred miles away from all the sick shit.

As Neko said, this is no time for hatred. Hatred and War are what created the extremes in the first place. Be wise, tell your rulers & masters to go fuck themselves with their wars, wipe your ass with imperialism and economical order.

oxoxox
i've been very nervous the whole day and crazy paranoid to post on matter to avoid bad luck etc, so since suspense is over i want to tell you that me and my whole family gone "Phew, all good" after i saw your post, very glad that you are alright, stay careful anyway!
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Thank God you and your family are safe, deppy. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up when I saw the news. What an unfortunate event indeed. Prayers and sympathy go out to the victims and their families.
fl0w