Toribash
View Poll Results: Who Will Be Our New Co-Leader?
Vendoor
43 Votes / 21.83%
Master
44 Votes / 22.34%
Snook
110 Votes / 55.84%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

joining...
Nick: Ace
Belt: Blue
Why do you like TABD?: Becuase ABD Rocks! and Pro..!
Why do you want to join TABD?: Becuase the All in here are Great Members
and a Pro Leader! ROCKS!
Alts: None
GMT:
Forums activity rating (0-10):6-10
Ingame activity rating (0-10): 8-10
Replays (We don't accept any application without replays):ill Post a Replay if i Did a Awesome Moved! BTW my tori Name:Kizicom
Originally Posted by kizicom View Post
Nick: Ace
Belt: Blue
Why do you like TABD?: Becuase ABD Rocks! and Pro..!
Why do you want to join TABD?: Becuase the All in here are Great Members
and a Pro Leader! ROCKS!
GMT:
Forums activity rating (0-10):6-10
Ingame activity rating (0-10): 8-10
Replays (We don't accept any application without replays):ill Post a Replay if i Did a Awesome Moved! BTW my tori Name:Kizicom

1. Learn spell

2. You cant have that good rating. I reached 1200 posts and 3000 games in 3 months.

3. Remember to post replays, or I say no. (In aikidobigdojo, or I will on sight say NO!)

~ Vendoor
I don't know from where he knows me xD

Anyway, good luck, I'm on neutral.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Nick: Mike
Belt: Black (with old acc of 2nd or 3rd dan)
Why do you like ABD?: I play it all the time and i would like to be in a orgination that supports it
Why do you want to join TABD?: So i can play with people who enjoy ABD and can give pointers. Also to make friends.
GMT: -4 i think
Forums activity rating (0-10): 10
Ingame activity rating (0-10): 9
Replays (We don't accept any application without replays): i will later im on my phone, an i need to make some. My replays got deleted when i cleaned my computer D:
Just a Simple man doing simple things.
Originally Posted by Mike60LeGacyX View Post
Nick: Mike
Belt: Black (with old acc of 2nd or 3rd dan)
Why do you like ABD?: I play it all the time and i would like to be in a orgination that supports it
Why do you want to join TABD?: So i can play with people who enjoy ABD and can give pointers. Also to make friends.
GMT: -4 i think
Forums activity rating (0-10): 10
Ingame activity rating (0-10): 9
Replays (We don't accept any application without replays): i will later im on my phone, an i need to make some. My replays got deleted when i cleaned my computer D:

You said none alts? You have more than 1 accounts, that means you do have alt(s). Great thing that you want to join us. That rating aint good..

You reached in around year like 600 posts, and saying 10 for 0-10 rating range? I got 1200 posts in 2 months, and I still say my forum activity rating is 8. You know. But still, If you post fast replays, I will say YES TO YOU. Hurry Mike.

~ Vendoor