Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
I'm LEM and I can't spray

get on my level.

sometimes i can control it well.
other times i just use the ol' "nah fam its fine im deranking" excuse.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
I'm LEM and I can't spray

get on my level.

autohotkey
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1048746

Also ezeth tbh i just cba to do the 10 matches. Who cares about 50k that's like $5 bro why you so poor (and ugly xd)
I don't get your logic, you don't want to play cs so you pay someone to play cs for you so you can play cs.... what..?
also one day when you start to work for a living rather than feed off your mom maybe you will understand the concept of money.
I'd rather not spend any more time arguing with 14 year olds so I'll just leave it at that and go do something else with my life than sitting here on a beautiful evening.
Due to an unpopular opinion that is also my opinion, I'll actually communicate as to why I closed this.
A handful of users actually contribute to the thread, that is great and keep doing so. But for the 80% that do not, you are the reason for this thread's closure. Ever since the threads creation, I have had to remind everyone a countless number of times to keep the thread in order. This ranges from everything and anything; flaming one another, marketing, useless posting, and a few other minor, but in excessive amounts of rule breaking. I don't get what I have to do to get the point across, so I have done something a little more drastic. I understand that most people do not like this decision, but I do not care. I understand that this is one of the most popular threads in Gaming Chat and the entirety of the Toribash Forums, that is why it is not my intention to keep this permanently closed (unlike some people think).

I enjoy this game like everyone that posts in it, but if we can't abide by simple rules, this will cease to exist. I am not scared by the backlash if I have to keep this remained closed.

Reform, or I will have to close this permanently.

If you have a question, PM me. If you have a complaint, go to my superiors or make a thread in the Staff Complaints board.
Last edited by ed; Jan 14, 2016 at 06:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Reopened.

Anyone breaking rules in this thread will receive harsh punishment if deemed necessary.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

so since the thread shut down I ranked down to SEM, then back to GN1 and now I'm GN2. also i got some stattrak weps, yay.

how about you guys
I'm gn3 but I haven't played in forever so I should probably be silver rn and kitfox did you ever memorize any new maps?
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
i finally got a knife by selling all my previous weapons for it
ft gut knife ultraviolet
i'm so excited i can't hide it
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
trying to rank up in gn rn. currently gn3, and currently considering giving up on the game. people in silver listened to callouts, as well as called out areas. silver wasn't filled with smurfs who cant play on their skill level, and therefore have to ruin the experience for lower skill leveled people. silver was fun (a pain in the ass to get out of, but i managed since we basically won every game, with me having most mvp's each game.), unlike gn.
M I N I V A N