Toribash
View Poll Results: -
-
0 Votes / 0%
-
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

wow rude, accept the clan invite you mother hecker!

and i watched ohmwreckers full playthrough 8 hours+ long
Last edited by BigDog; Jan 26, 2017 at 08:14 PM.
The rep system should return someday this week or next week, if you guys missed out solax offered to return it if something reached a certain goal and it did, actually twice so whoop!
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
wow rude, accept the clan invite you mother hecker!

Sorry, Im not gay. Thanks though.
slatt
B) you haven't declined the invite, you seem tempted and we aren't gay, not anything wrong with it though, as long as you're not being to weird about it.
Originally Posted by m200294 View Post
hey guys, welcome to the clan del, any of you guys watching/playing that new resident evil/biohazard 7 game?

Interesting how I'm just watching it now and still waiting for more if this game is scary I can't imagine outlast 2 anyway just stopping by to check you guys out how's life?
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
mine is well and i'm sure m2's is as well, and good to see someone new posting here
hope you enjoy the gameplay, i watched ohmwreckers and a bit of pewdiepies gameplay, who're you watching if you don't mind my asking?
getting a new computer soon, i'm so glad you guys have been helping me!
my total should be around 1700 and i'll probably buy a desk and chair as well so 1800+
thank you 16bars for helping me, here's the parts.
https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/xX8Dhq
oh and i'm getting 16 gigs of ram if i'm saying that right.
Last edited by BigDog; Jan 30, 2017 at 07:03 PM.
soz for the inactivity, was without internet those days, today it just got alive again.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
mine is well and i'm sure m2's is as well, and good to see someone new posting here
hope you enjoy the gameplay, i watched ohmwreckers and a bit of pewdiepies gameplay, who're you watching if you don't mind my asking?

I'm watching markiplier's so far he's the furthest in to it in terms of youtubers.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719