yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Oh hey there Uric. I'm kind of keeping an eye over this clan as well.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by Rayleigh View Post
Are you kidding me? I guess I can't do anything right. Whenever I don't say I'm good, people tell me I'm too damn modest to get anywhere. Whenever I say I'm good, people say I'm a cocky idiot. I guess most people are just a bunch of fools thinking that they're the greatest people in the world and everyone else can't do anything as perfect as they can.

GG, Uberis.

It's just a lot of responsibility to give to someone as new as you in the clan.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by Yagamai View Post
No to everyone. Why should we lower our standards? We want good ingame people who also have the ability to write properly and have the intellect to post well thought out opinions. To me it seems like none of the applicants have shown that they have both of those traits. I know my vote doesn't count in the tally, but I just wanted to raise that opinion.

I jizzed.

So anyways, any people that have applied recently, I say no, except for Dignity.
Last edited by Savyor; Jan 30, 2011 at 11:01 PM.
No my friends dad is a developer at infinity ward and he gave his son and some of his friends (Like me) Closed betas.

It's fucking epic.