Toribash
Anime aint really my thing, I watch mostly Comedies, Action Movies and thats about it.Also Cartoon !! <3 way better than Anime
what soccer team do you guys support we already know Axels is LIVERPOOL!!! * I mean it is in his belt you should know too* I support arsenal but they played so bad I decided to give up on watching soccer unless it is champions leauge
-----
Originally Posted by Trestet View Post
Anime aint really my thing, I watch mostly Comedies, Action Movies and thats about it.Also Cartoon !! <3 way better than Anime

do you watch shows on Netflix? I am about to finish Suites and Brooklyn 99
Last edited by Diamonnd; May 7, 2020 at 07:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Diamonnd View Post
what soccer team do you guys support we already know Axels is LIVERPOOL!!! * I mean it is in his belt you should know too* I support arsenal but they played so bad I decided to give up on watching soccer unless it is champions leauge
-----

I am a diehard fan of Liverpool too, watching every match of theirs during Champions League and any other event!
You Never Walk Alone!!!! <3 <3 <3

as for Netflix ... nah I dont watch on Netflix
Originally Posted by Diamonnd View Post

Money heist was absolute banger, really enjoyed that, im watching Breaking bad at the time and it's reaching expectations.
i recommend that you watch The Last Kingdom on netflix its so good and i binged that shiz quick asf
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
I read webtoons. God of Highschool getting anime adaptation

IS it any GOoD? and what chapter you on?
Frost Rocked my ass with a wooden spoon
Ok but may I ask you for your personal ever favorite:

Action Movie:Comedy Movie:
Comedy TV Series:
Cartoon:

For me it will be like so:
Action Movie: Fast and Furious (all movies)
Comedy Movie: Van Wilder
Comedy TV Series: by a long mile "Two and a Half Men" but the seasons with Charlie Sheen <3
Cartoon: Definitely all time best favorite will be "Scooby Doo"
Last edited by Trestet; May 8, 2020 at 01:48 PM.
Originally Posted by InuYahsha View Post
IS it any GOoD? and what chapter you on?

It's very good in my opinion. I dropped it at chapter 300 but not because it was bad or anything. Here is the teaser in case you got interested in the coming anime: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsCMAYv33vg
Last edited by NOTITLE; May 8, 2020 at 01:51 PM.
NO TITLE