Toribash
L3rk - ok. Also, I agree that a private board is needed. But not all members should have the pass. Like rank 4 and up or rank 3 and up should have the pass.
Also, I think we need to reform who is rank 3 and up. Currently only you and I are active.

Originally Posted by Picasa View Post
Did I miss anything?

Yeah you missed a lot. Read up, yo!
Originally Posted by EmoTeal View Post
L3rk - ok. Also, I agree that a private board is needed. But not all members should have the pass. Like rank 4 and up or rank 3 and up should have the pass.
Also, I think we need to reform who is rank 3 and up. Currently only you and I are active.

Yeah you missed a lot. Read up, yo!

yeah, i get what you mean. im thank at leat 1-4 have the pass. being that rank for is our manger an he should know whats going on at all times. as far as our unactive rank 3 members go, i do agree we need to reform that rank just a little.because we are always in need of a up to date law system.
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!
As considering only the two of us are currently active, then what's the point of the council? Therefore I think we need to discuss this over PM.
Dude im sure they have there reasons for inactive. Anyway pm if wish to me more about this.
Its not stupid. Its just crazy an bascially asking to put our clans life on the line.
Yeah it was. We have to find a way to work around your plan. The only way to do that, is to recuit active members.
We just have to work what we got. Maybe posting 3 times a day is good.