4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by ninja684 View Post
What is your name in real life:Tyler
What is your name in-game:Ninja684
How many time do you spend in-game:couple hours a day
how many time do you spend in-forums:couple hours a day
What is your belt: ( it really afect your possibilities to be in [PsY])3rd dan black belt
What is you best mod: ( Just one no more ):Judo
Tell us about your knows in-game:Hampa made the game part of toribash i know a lot of commands tell me if you want me to list them.
Tell us about your knows in forums:I know all the rules i dont remember who made the fourm part but i got to market part of the fourms and am known there.
Why do you wanna join? ( you have to write more than 30 words )Because i am looking for a clan and i have applied for this clan before and i still want to join it because u guys have good skill and are fun to play with.
Why do we have to accept you? ( you have to write more than 20 words):Because i have good skills in this game and i applied before and you should try applying later on by darkstate.
Do you have any extra skill? ( we mean like art or video maker, replays maker there are more like experience in forums , etc):Yes i can make textures pretty good on gimp and i make toribash montages
Show us your examples of your skills: ( Like a proof that you can do it )I have my own textures and if you look up relyt684 on youtube it should have i think 3 montages.
WHat is you GMT:-5
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material:Because i am as good as you guys in toribash.
How many time do you spen on IRC:hour a day at most
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode ):
With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations":A lot of people know me and respect me so i can give the clan some respect
What is the most important comand on IRC:I don't know any
What is the most important comand in-game: /op

I say no becaouse you are stupid guy :| and Sorry :|
Bye Guys I quit :(
I will remember all...
ok cya guys and good luck.
Maybe even one day we will meet.
Originally Posted by ninja684 View Post
What is your name in real life:Tyler
What is your name in-game:Ninja684
How many time do you spend in-game:couple hours a day
how many time do you spend in-forums:couple hours a day
What is your belt: ( it really afect your possibilities to be in [PsY])3rd dan black belt
What is you best mod: ( Just one no more ):Judo
Tell us about your knows in-game:Hampa made the game part of toribash i know a lot of commands tell me if you want me to list them.
Tell us about your knows in forums:I know all the rules i dont remember who made the fourm part but i got to market part of the fourms and am known there.
Why do you wanna join? ( you have to write more than 30 words )Because i am looking for a clan and i have applied for this clan before and i still want to join it because u guys have good skill and are fun to play with.
Why do we have to accept you? ( you have to write more than 20 words):Because i have good skills in this game and i applied before and you should try applying later on by darkstate.
Do you have any extra skill? ( we mean like art or video maker, replays maker there are more like experience in forums , etc):Yes i can make textures pretty good on gimp and i make toribash montages
Show us your examples of your skills: ( Like a proof that you can do it )I have my own textures and if you look up relyt684 on youtube it should have i think 3 montages.
WHat is you GMT:-5
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material:Because i am as good as you guys in toribash.
How many time do you spen on IRC:hour a day at most
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode ):
With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations":A lot of people know me and respect me so i can give the clan some respect
What is the most important comand on IRC:I don't know any
What is the most important comand in-game: /op

Yeah, for me is no too. I know that u're 3dan, but we're looking for players little bit better. :/
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
Oh no!! Why u guys all are quicking. D3m0nz was firs now u. Even I already quit. But only for one day. Jomo... Why u?
And WHY?
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
foxy can u edit my part and dl and lp em again plzz becouse i ahve the rong head D:
-----
BTW nice work
(/dl ser0)
(/lp 0 ser0)
Last edited by SER0; Oct 7, 2011 at 06:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
and if u could add this spar would be cool
Attached Files
SR-Spar.rpl (669.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by SER0; Oct 7, 2011 at 07:08 PM.