Toribash
Skizzify: Basically what you have here is a bunch of potential, but your skills in pulling off the moves you've thought up aren't there yet. It's lacking flow somewhat and generally stiff and a lot of your hits would yield more destruction if you refined them more.

It's a no for now, but all you need is a little more polish in your replay making and it will be a yes.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
Attached Files
[!Matt] [M] [Life = mc2].rpl (203.8 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Matt; Oct 17, 2015 at 10:13 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

you have general concept down but the execution as well as the creativity is rather poor. work on being less stiff and fill up your frames more nicely, i'm noticing long periods of time without movement and it looks strange

it'll be a no for now
Hello everybody ^_^ here is my app

1st replay: madman
2nd replay: manip + decap
3rd replay: madman

enjoy! ^_^
Hope I get in and hi Orko!

I suck at posing!
Attached Files
xX Mr. Dickens Xx V2.rpl (121.0 KB, 17 views)
Duck's little internet assistant
TMM|Aether
Really? I would never call my self that because I don't think i'm good enough. Thank you very much!
TMM|Aether
Originally Posted by fallu View Post
youre like waaayy too goooodd for ormo maaann

i'm all for playing jokes on people who deserve it but come on this dude seems nice.

anyway to answer sdsman's app it looks like you're relatively new to replay making, i'd suggest working a while before applying here, since this is org is for advanced replaymakers or something
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
i'm all for playing jokes on people who deserve it but come on this dude seems nice.

anyway to answer sdsman's app it looks like you're relatively new to replay making, i'd suggest working a while before applying here, since this is org is for advanced replaymakers or something

actually, i've been doing replay making for 1 year, but I agree that I look relatively new to replay making because I don't make the best replays in the world.

Also what was you'r vote if its classified that's perfectly fine^_^
TMM|Aether