no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by shadowXcor View Post
Alien workshop?

Nah, it's an Almost, they have impact support but only where the trucks are...they should put it all over the board.
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.
I should be co-banker, because I don't want it.

That makes sense.
"Roses are red violets are blue, if I had a brick I'd throw it at you." -Stewie
Originally Posted by Rayleigh View Post
My GM position should also help with stuff like events we decide to host,

Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
I don't see how GMT could help hosting events. Except if it's a tourney. But It still doesn't matter what GMT are you. All it matters that the players are online.
Anyways events will have to wait till some news what I got on Wednesday.
So we'll have to wait for them.

GMT==GM (GameMaster).

Anyway, I vote Rayleigh, he mays aswell be doing something useful around here.
Shut the fuck up Todd.
No to everyone. Why should we lower our standards? We want good ingame people who also have the ability to write properly and have the intellect to post well thought out opinions. To me it seems like none of the applicants have shown that they have both of those traits. I know my vote doesn't count in the tally, but I just wanted to raise that opinion.
Shut the fuck up Todd.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Mainly because I'm trustworthy for the title (Yeah, you are.). I always get my job done (Yes, you do). I always contribute as much as I can to what I am doing (Damn right). And I don't have much to do around here because we aren't posting that much as we used to (Isn't that the truth?). So yeah I have some good ideas too (I know you do). And I'll need the clan bank later when I make those events (Probably). But first we need to play 250 games with the bank. The first thing I want to do actually. (Better be)

Originally Posted by Rayleigh View Post
I find myself to be trustworthy and have proven that before (When did you prove that? You're good but not that good, don't kid yourself.). As you have seen, I am very eager to have more responsibility, showing that I know I can handle it (You're eager for a lot of things, aren't you?). My GM position should also help with stuff like events we decide to host, as I can broadcast them (But I bet you're still going to charge us the fee right?). So basically that means you have an active member who you can easily go to for advertising of events and stuff (You can do that without access to the bank as well). With access to the bank, I could easily host an event for us by myself (Yeah, I could too). I also plan on working on the bank's Qi (I think everyone does.).

That's about it, so thanks for considering me. (Yep.)

Originally Posted by jezisek1 View Post
I should be co-banker, because I don't want it.

That makes sense (You're definitely NOT a pedo).

My responses are in bold. All I have as a testimony is that I'm on every day, work hard, and play fair. I do the best I can. I've been here a month or 2 shy of a year. I'm also an Overseer which means I've proven my trust and have done my share. As stated before, if anyone other than me, I would pick Uberis (New addition to the list of people I would pick) or Rift.
Last edited by Mookiefish; Jan 30, 2011 at 02:44 AM.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!