no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I know im gone but i have to show you guys this
Rift you especially...
Did this the other day, learning vert....
And later that day XD (i am now boardless and bored)
Last edited by doubleboob; Jan 29, 2011 at 06:06 PM.
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.
Mainly because I'm trustworthy for the title. I always get my job done. I always contribute as much as I can to what I am doing. And I don't have much to do around here because we aren't posting that much as we used to. So yeah I have some good ideas too. And I'll need the clan bank later when I make those events. But first we need to play 250 games with the bank. The first thing I want to do actually.
I find myself to be trustworthy and have proven that before. As you have seen, I am very eager to have more responsibility, showing that I know I can handle it. My GM position should also help with stuff like events we decide to host, as I can broadcast them. So basically that means you have an active member who you can easily go to for advertising of events and stuff. With access to the bank, I could easily host an event for us by myself. I also plan on working on the bank's Qi.

That's about it, so thanks for considering me.
I don't see how GMT could help hosting events. Except if it's a tourney. But It still doesn't matter what GMT are you. All it matters that the players are online.
Anyways events will have to wait till some news what I got on Wednesday.
So we'll have to wait for them.