yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You need 2 more yes and you are in. Just don't quit soon. I know you have aplied for many clans, etc. Stalking exp :P
Originally Posted by DignityLV View Post
okay.
Belt and qi:Black belt 1100

GMT: +2:00

Your Strongest Mod: Aikido

Self Description: Im good TB player from Latvia,and im good marketeer (atleast Lucent said that) i fight good for black belt and i help out friends alot. Im friend of Chr0me (name changed to Dilara) and i have toribash experience. i play toribash 6 months im only black belt cause im mostly having fun with friends. i want to join this clan because i want to show myself to other people. and if you need soem help (except texturing i suck at that) then just PM me. ill try to help. i want to join cause i wanna get some toribash experience.

Past Clans: BoS,Quantum

Are you active on forums?
(about 3 posts a week will do just so we know you are active):like 50 posts in week

If Possible post a screenshot of your Toribash guy: No sorry.

And 3 of your best MP replays: okay. check the short app ^
i hope now its good.

Be active, nice, etc. Also, don't annoy me. Keep it that way and we wont have any problems. You've got my yes. Also, don't spam. We don't need Jalis hawking us like C3.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
I vote for Faction/rift because I have his password. That way we could have a co-coish-banksta as well.

This.
Meh, I'll say yes I guess.

Post count is good, seems friendly.

Just PLEASE for the love of god change your avatar.