Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Aikanaro, there's some charm in that too, you know. Having a schedule, that is. I despise being out in the open like this sometimes. It's freeing most days, sure, but in times like these I would just wish have someone to tell me what the fuck to do when and where and to have my parents take care of all the life shit that's required to be alive, like food. Makes me wish I went the Offiziersroute. Then I'd be studying psychology with metric tons of money now. The grass is always greener I guess.

About the resolutions part; yeah, I don't believe in them either. It's silly to lock something to a date and then think it makes a difference. But for some reason I seem to function better at sticking to say "I'll be revising very well in the future" on a monday morning, than a thursday afternoon, you know? I think humans are kind of tied to that and need some sort of prospect like that. After all, every day is something new. Sorry for the long post, just came to mind. Also this is keeping me from doing more important stuff, so go figure.
No, to me resolutions are just goals you set at a certain time that may not be for the new year. I agree with nobuddie

(im)

Aahhaha OK then.BTW I like that green hat of yours wizard.Also shrook what exactly was your so called resolution?
#Triggered