Ranking
that was a good replay though all jokes aside i'm leaning towards a yes but i'll wait for a few hours or so for another recruiter to say sometghing.
I came here to laugh at you
mack: i feel really bad for saying no to you youre a cool guy and make good replays. me and nearly were in irc discussing and we reached a point where both of us were on the fence and wished for some other recruiter to tiebreak it for us instead, but ultimately i thought that you are (VERY VERY SLIGHTLY LIKE THE MOST EVER) short of being accepted

story of a paradise is very good, your hits are way more interesting and cool to look at in this replay than in all the other replays in your previous app iirc. this replay is ormo worthy, nearly agreed on that aswell

the laser replay was well done, but there was a lot of the same trick and similar movements. the fact that you were dodging lasers the whole time was super cool, but unfortunately it cannot replace what we usually expect from tricking replays, which is good execution of tricks that are interesting, and not trite.
i realise that it is difficult to execute 420 double burger king gainers when you need to worry about instagib lasers flying your way, but even when there weren't any lasers for a lot of frames you seemed to be doing standard tricks.

acrobatism made me a bit sad, mostly because it was the replay that made me go for a no. everything until frame 450 is ormo IMO. the manipulation is great, very well executed and looks different and more enjoyable than the average generic manip. the hits were good aswell, mostly because they didn't require you to sacrifice any momentum, or require you to go into a weird position, they just happened.

that crotch grab and kick destroyed the replay for me, though. after a batch of good hits, you decided to grab the hip, completely stopping everything you were doing and all of your momentum, and going for a hit that is definitely not worth all the hassle. it made it look like you were desperate for more hits, and wanted to kick that crotchblock off at any cost possible. i think practically anything else would have been a better option.

i really wanted to say yes after i saw your older replays and your replays right now which show you improving a lot, but right now i'm afraid that it's just sooo close but not quite. good luck next time you apply, for real
Last edited by pusga; Sep 14, 2015 at 09:58 PM. Reason: WORDE
oh yeah
In my opinion I think he has it, it would be a yes from me.

He proved he can do a decent manip (albeit a pretty standard one), and he has some good flow and dm potential. (can't say much on the tricking as I haven't tricked before)
But i guess its pusga's decision to reject you. Some of the things you did mack were iffy, but you are nearly there.

If you need any tips or little hints (as in cnc for replays) you can always pm me, or ask in the "ask ormo" thread.

best of luck to you mack!
Last edited by MrJingles; Sep 14, 2015 at 09:44 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Thank you. I'll make sure to keep this in mind.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Hi, I'm Timmy
I like long walks on the beach
Or just sitting and talking at the park.
I'm not afraid to show my feelings and will always let you express yours.
Attached Files
TimmyboyG - Inward Heelflip.rpl (129.1 KB, 20 views)
360 shove clean.rpl (101.1 KB, 14 views)
bigflip.rpl (62.2 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Sep 14, 2015 at 09:59 PM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by Antleronio View Post
can you link the mod

Sure man
Attached Files
skateboard2FUNBOX.tbm (5.0 KB, 5 views)
skateboardrutzrail.tbm (4.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Sep 15, 2015 at 12:21 PM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Welp if mack got a no then i am royally screwed but yolo
Attached Files
budop budop banana bus.rpl (175.5 KB, 15 views)
Mhm Yep.rpl (228.9 KB, 18 views)
Worp.rpl (205.9 KB, 14 views)
Trying
just saiyen, writing self defeating things in your app doesn't make me want to say yes. if you don't think you're ready then don't apply or whatever.
@srux

anyway the mhm yep was a pretty good replay and if your other replays had been on that level or close to it i would've said yes. just to be clear its a no, sorry.

editing post with more reviews of people

TimmyboyG, didn't see anything special about the replays, no

nulu, i guess its a no for now, you kinda got rolled over, idk if orko's being serious or not but i didn't think your tricking replays were all that different from any others i've seen.
Last edited by Nearly; Sep 19, 2015 at 05:37 PM.
wow that
sucked