Toribash
Only 600 games to go, if you get there before I get 9th dan, you'll get in automatically without even being testes (note that I have 80-ish games to 9th dan). Good luck!

Although, if you want the more boring but easy way, do what aikido said until you get your 2nd dan.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Thanks for the tips AikidoKP, I will try to keep up my attitude and i will stick around.
------------------------
And EJM, as i said, i want to get into this clan when im a 4th dan, that will give me enough time to practice my skills. cause now, i suck at making replays
and other things, like i need to learn how to relax fight propely, with actually relaxing some joints while i play, and through these 2400 games ill have time to improve these things.
Last edited by Metriakon; Aug 6, 2012 at 06:47 AM.
Nooooo, I was hoping you'd accept so I'd have motivation to reach 9th dan faster :<

Haha but alright, do as you please.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

But, EJM dont you have the Motivation already? youre a gamemaster, nearly everyone knows you, nearly everyone likes you, youre in one of the most badass clans in toribash, so I mean i would shwing through these 90 games like a fighter jet if i was you!
----------------------
Anyway, imma go to sleep now, its very late for me and im very tired, see you guys tommorow.
Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
one of the most badass clans in toribash

I like this guy.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
nearly everyone knows you

Might be
Originally Posted by Metriakon
nearly everyone likes you

That would've been awesome if it was even close to being true.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Without any actual proof of what you're saying, we can't really take it way too far into consideration.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

nearly everyone likes you.

nah,Elvis2 love more Ed than EJM :P
French Froggy
[OFRO]