Toribash
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I will do a tb break for a while.....
so here is the money i have:

For your records...

You've sent 3500 toricredits to AeonBank
[AEON-Event][FUN] Get my items!
The Great(Stupid) omqq Event!

Hey guys I will do a TB break and i dont need my items, so I will give them out!
Everyone who can convince me, will get 2 Random Items from my Inventory.

How can i get the items?
This just should be a stupid event, because I want to have fun so:
Write a story why I should give you 2 Items. And i want a really really really really funny story/shit. Dont say: Because i need them. Just be creativ and funny. (BRING ME TO LAUGH!)
__________________________________________________ ___
Enddate: When I dont have money!
Everyone can only get 2Items.
If anyone writes something what i dont like, he will get a second chance, but not a third!

Last edited by omqq; May 26, 2010 at 10:18 PM.
OMQQ's HOLY ITEMS

Once there was a boy, or was it a girl, i don't know. Well,
This boy/girl had a Toribash account, and on that account were items, really shitty items, but because of him/her having those items, they became holy and have to be hold by the best qualited fag and gay in the world. Now, he/she makes a pause, and if that woudl happen, the items would collaps AND DESTROY DA FUCKING WHOLE WORLD. Not nice.
Suddenly a glory Analwache came by on his glory Animal, and his mystify FluX-sword, and said:
"Glory shemale omqq, i would be ready to hold the mighty items for you, and would hold them in honor, to make sure that DA FUCKING WORLD DUN DIES."

Phail/Fin, who cares.
Wuhhuuw Perfect Analwache, thats what i wanted to hear (To others, dont steal any ideas from analwache and other member, you need your own idea for your story).... I will look what items you will get.................

Analwache got Crimson Force and Juryo Dq!
Congratulation!
Last edited by omqq; May 26, 2010 at 10:57 PM.
Originally Posted by omqq View Post
I also would give the clan all my items, but no one likes my idea so we dont have a aeonitembank

Jesus, don't put us on the fucking guilt train alright?
WE ALREADY HAVE A SYSTEM THAT WORKS.
I CAN MAKE AN ADDITION TO IT.
Plus, you have to put the item up on the market and then try to SELL it, which takes TIME.
The Warehouse is FREE, and can loan items, which gives back to our community, instead of taking the items for free.
Why don't the donors just try to sell the items themselves?
You're trying to be the middleman, and you fail doing so.