Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
gn1 is not far behind gn4 in player count, I think it is pretty good looking now.

Silver 1 now 4.4% of the population.
Global is nearly 0.5%
LEM is a higher percentage then both LE and SMFC.

xd gr8 remake.

Originally Posted by ImmortalPig
It's not really deranking, they re stratified the ranks, if you didn't go down 5 ranks then you must have gone up the equivalent of 5 ranks. Eg if you were gnm and you kept playing and didn't go down, then if there was no rank adjustment you would have actually ranked up to dmg (which shouldn't actually be possible by the way, because even if you have a huge win streak you will still downrank way faster than you can rankup, My first 3 games were wins, I lost 2 ranks on the first games 2 ranks on the second, 1 rank on the third, it's not even possible to steal 2 ranks in 1 game as far as I know lol).

It's more that your icon should've only gone down 1 or 2, like if you were low global, you should be going down to smfc or LEM, or if you were LE then you should be dmg/mge. Most people are complaining about how they go from LE to gn4 or gn1.
That obviously just leads to people rage-hacking because they think they "deserve" their old ranks, blah blah blah.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|

Ranking statistics from October compared with ranking statistics from yesterday

So much better.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
i wanna be the s1 4%
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by SpartaCraft View Post

Ranking statistics from October compared with ranking statistics from yesterday

So much better.

after seeing this I'm quite content with the new ranks
FIRED UP