Toribash
anime
attack on titan has way too much gore i cant watch it, lol i can only watch stuff like Mob Psycho or natsanu no tazai or anime with a litte bit of romance cause im single asf
watch love hina, best romance i've ever watched
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Uhhh yesss hina
-----
how are you lionet
:
Last edited by InuYasha; May 7, 2020 at 04:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Frost Rocked my ass with a wooden spoon
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
dont worry about it, i've picked home office

well i havent been following recent animes but i think kimetsu no yaiba is a good pick

seen it, I think personally it is a bit over hyped but the art is just something else ngl. I feel like the plot didn't do justice to the amazing art that was put into the anime
there are other animes that are sillier and follows this harem/romance pattern that i used to like when i was a kid
  • to love ru
  • girls bravo
  • oh my godness
  • zero no tsukaima
  • negima

etc

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by japanx View Post
attack on titan has way too much gore i cant watch it, lol i can only watch stuff like Mob Psycho or natsanu no tazai or anime with a litte bit of romance cause im single asf

awww you fucking cutie

I just finished watching this anime called Radiant and there was one scene where I thought the main character sliced this girls head off but in the end he just stabbed the ground... i really hoped he did slice her head off though dumb bitch ;'c
Originally Posted by Diamonnd View Post
Noooooo uuuuuuuuu
-----
I am good trestet just chilling, Lionet you better be safe at work.

Talking about weebs what anime do you guys think is this best of 2019 and the best anime in 2020 so far.

demon slayer is the best of 2019 because its actually fun to watch and it has a little bit of romance again, cause im lonely asf and the best anime of 2020 is Evangelion once upon a time because the story is thrilling and its something i can watch without going to sleep on it.
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
there are other animes that are sillier and follows this harem/romance pattern that i used to like when i was a kid
  • to love ru
  • girls bravo
  • oh my godness
  • zero no tsukaima
  • negima
etc

if you are into those tsundere girls

Renai Boukun!!!!
beatrice from re zero is the best tsundere character ever
ngl, started watching re zero just because of her