Toribash
Why I want to join:

I want to join because I want to make a difference for this clan try to donate the toricash I have available and help fight in clan wars. I would try to be as active as possible.

My toribash experience:

I am most experienced in akido, greykido, and sparring.

What I can contribute to this clan:

I can contribute clan loyalty, help the members in my clan who need it, friendliness and clan activitys.

Me:

I am a HUGE fan of anime like SaO, One Punch Man, Naruto, Attack On Titans etc. I love video games most including this one specifically because I find it most enjoyable.

Other:

I am a huge fan of Evolution but I don't know how to prove it.
Lmao, not very trustworthy this guy eh?

Images and shit

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Evo Application

Tripstone sent me My journey through replay making has surely been a great one. My growth is directly impacted by my friends and having fun when I spar has made me a better person overall not just replay maker. I would like to share this experience others. Currently I am 14, I trick irl and in toribash, and I am hoping to join evo on their journey through becoming one of the most well-known replay making clans in toribash. After being clanless for a while i decided that I would join Clen it was extremely fun and not at all toxic. The enviorment was spectacular. As I have seen many Evo players ingame i realized this clan is the one for me. My journey through toribash has been extremely short but it ends here. A new era with evo is about to begin. Damn writing class really helped

Best Wishes, Aerial
Attached Files
[T]Take the L.rpl (256.7 KB, 11 views)
[T]Combos.rpl (288.2 KB, 7 views)
dank memes.rpl (405.7 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Aerial; Aug 5, 2016 at 09:46 PM.
<[Tint]Zubin> If you suck more people are going to think you're a girl
Hi my name is Brandon, I have been very interested in this clan and have been wanting to join this clan for quite a while, the reason i believe i should join this clan is because i like to be free to play and wouldn't have to feel as if im being pushed in anyway, and would definitely want to feel secure in the clan. I think in any clan you should feel like family and thats what I've been feeling with this clan. But anyway back to the app, im not the highest of belts im only a orange belt at the moment (typically im a 2nd dan bb). My main strenghts would probably be aikido and spar alot tof the time they are my main favourite that i like to play besisdes from any of the others, now i know that my belt isnt hight but i know for a fact that my potential is so....all up to you and peace.

kind regards, brandon nguyen
Sorry guys I'm "retrieving" my app.

Not ready for a serious clan right now because life just got busy.
Hello I am Logan. I was a 2nd Dan black belt then I lost my account. I quit for a year and forgot my account name so please don't ask me. I LOVE to do parkour and sparring. I have done a ton of bad stuff a couple of months ago like copy and paste the same app on 5 different clans. But I don't know what I was thinking. I also want to join evo because I heard a ton of good things about evo. I am looking forward to might work with this clan in the feature.
Hi, my name is lolies. I have been playing Toribash since December 12, 2012, but in 2013 I had made a new account because I just didn't like my name. (isaac1vs1) I am pretty active a lot, either on toribash and discord, or League of Legends. I play both every day, so I'm active on both games at least once a day. In toribash, i mostly parkour and spar, if not that, then im modmaking. The reason why I'd love to become a member of [eVo] is because I've always admired this clan and wanted to join, that and ive been in many clans, like electric [e] and lots of the clans die off and I'm looking for a clan to stay with that won't die off. If you'd like, I can put in some of my mods and replays to show y'all what i've done. Even if i don't get into the clan, thanks for at least looking over my application.
Ready to set the world on fire