yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I hate people who are seeking for power. I hate when people join and soon they want to quit because they don't get promotions. Then don't join the clan if you know you won't get promotions fast. If you have earned it then you can get a promotion. Earn it and we will talk about a promotion and it won't be a corsair. Send an application to a leader if you really want to. I got the Ovesreer promotion and I applied all the way for it.
Originally Posted by Rayleigh View Post
Though I still want a promotion to corsair if you feel I am that trustworthy.

YES.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
I hate people who are seeking for power. I hate when people join and soon they want to quit because they don't get promotions. Then don't join the clan if you know you won't get promotions fast. If you have earned it then you can get a promotion. Earn it and we will talk about a promotion and it won't be a corsair. Send an application to a leader if you really want to. I got the Ovesreer promotion and I applied all the way for it.

Exactly. Write a well made application and we will review it.

Send it to me becuase Grayve isn't very active..
Hi, jezisek. It's obvious that you missed a dumpload of things while you were gone.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else