Toribash
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Guys, I need help deciding what anime to watch next.

Magi - I watched like 2 minutes of the first episode, got called to do something, and forgot this existed

Index - saw on TV and kinda jumped around the anime. I hardly remember anything at all.

Or actually watch Evangelion properly? All I remember from jumping around random episodes (because TV) in the show is CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS.

I mean they're all actually pretty good from what I heard.

If I don't get an answer, I'll just continue with Magi since it's the one I've seen most recently.

Magi was alright, kinda lost interest when the sequel season came out, but it was okay too

and even if you don't do it now, watch Eva "properly" sometime
Originally Posted by GnilRettemHC View Post
Evangelion is a meme.

no u
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by GnilRettemHC View Post
Magi is better than index, heck even railgun is better than index. index is extremely generic magical fighting anime, at least railgun has more cute girls.

Magi on the other hand is one of those anime where they love to step shit up and make it more and more epic. What's more the MC starts off pretty damn weak, which is neat. The girls in it are arguably cuter than in railgun too.

Evangelion is a meme.

Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Magi was alright, kinda lost interest when the sequel season came out, but it was okay too

and even if you don't do it now, watch Eva "properly" sometime

no u

Magi it is.

And yeah, I saw some of the humor on this and it's pretty damn funny. My friend would watch this when I come over to his house before bed and he'd be laughing his ass off.

Already on episode 3. I haven't really seen much bullshit being pulled. Like it's not as generic as the anime we see nowadays, but even when it does, it's not just forcing shit down your throat. I feel so relaxed with this series. So far so good.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
If it's a BMW, you should probably ditch it before you have to pay 100x the car's value in maintenance.

But real men learn the hard way. I think. Q.Q
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
So big deal, I bought my first car today~

oh, cool.. how old are you, if you don't mind me asking~
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
If it's a BMW, you should probably ditch it before you have to pay 100x the car's value in maintenance.

But real men learn the hard way. I think. Q.Q

who buys a bmw as their first car anyway
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
oh, cool.. how old are you, if you don't mind me asking~

22 lol

And dank I bought a 66 mustang as my first car haha