Toribash
Originally Posted by WhiteF719 View Post
I'm not exactly sure what to say seeing as I've never actually made an app before but I guess there's a first for everything right?

So I'm originally from France but we moved to Quebec, Canada a few years ago which means that 1. my english isn't actually that good and 2. I can't actually speak english all too well. (this means no Skype)

For my own privacy I won't be revealing my name but since a few people already know my age I'll just go ahead and tell you guys that I'm 14. I'm not going to go on a rant about how I'm "mature and shit" because that's exactly what someone who wasn't would do. It's reverse psychology.

A good friend of mine IRL (or at least he was until recently), Zubin, introduced me to the game in late 2012 and I played for about a year or so before quitting. I just got back.

Recently, I started a replay thread and although not much was said on it I keep getting approached by different people. One of them being T0ri0baby.

Upon getting back in to TB, eVo actually attracted my attention quite soon because, well, it was still around. The clan is inovative with it's ideas and seems to offer quite a lot of possibilities. A pretty good reason to join if you ask me.

T0ri0 and a couple others from eVo have already asked (begged) me to join which meant I was required to write an app which you (whomever you are) are now reading.

I'm not sure what else to say but know that I have my reasons for wanting to join and you'll just have to trust me on this one.

BTW I'm a girl, be nice.

I attached a replay to show how rusty I've become (for those of you who might remember me) but also because since coming back it remains the only one I'm proud of.

Cheerio folks.

You are not in-game much. :/
Originally Posted by KidJay
hello eddy i already sent a app but i dont want to sound like i am rushing but how long do i have to wait because a lot of clan is asking me to join thx for reading.

We sincerely don't want to delay your plans on joining a clan friend, so let's just deny you here and you are free to join whatever lot of clans you mentioned that were asking you to join. Good luck there.
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
We sincerely don't want to delay your plans on joining a clan friend, so let's just deny you here and you are free to join whatever lot of clans you mentioned that were asking you to join. Good luck there.

And we're also sorry for the incovenience.

no, we're probably not.
Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
You are not in-game much. :/

Yeah, IDK we may be working with different time-zones here.

Anyways I'm going on a trip to Europe and since I won't be bringing my laptop (actually still not sure, I might) I won't be in-game as much but I'll try to check up on you guys when I have to access to the internet via my phone.

As for my app... Take your time lol it never helps to rush shit.

~Tightey-Whitey
Originally Posted by KidJay View Post
but i want to join eVo tho

very very convincing
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Hi im applying to join Evo
Name : Deni
Ingame Name : DeniLumi
Age : 13 (I might be little but im a good player i promise u that)
Cuntry : Albania
GTM : +1
Why you wanna join Evo : I wanna join Evo becuse its a good clan and here are many talented players
What are you good at : Ive been sparring/parkouring for 2 years and tricking for 1 year
And im good at aikido,mushu,taekkynd etc....
Belt : 5th dan
How did you start toribash : I was looking for games at some pages and i saw this game called "Toribash" and when i saw the trailer i was like "wow" but then when i started to play it i didnt like it.After 1 month i didnt knew what to play so i started playning Toribash and i started to learn it and that game started to be interesting to me.
Talk us about you : Well im a gamer basiclly ive loved games since i was a kid
And when i was 4 ive learned english i was soo good i learned english from games and movies and books.
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Originally Posted by denilumi View Post
Hi im applying to join Evo
Name : Deni
Ingame Name : DeniLumi
Age : 13 (I might be little but im a good player i promise u that)
Cuntry : Albania
GTM : +1
Why you wanna join Evo : I wanna join Evo becuse its a good clan and here are many talented players
What are you good at : Ive been sparring/parkouring for 2 years and tricking for 1 year
And im good at aikido,mushu,taekkynd etc....
Belt : 5th dan
How did you start toribash : I was looking for games at some pages and i saw this game called "Toribash" and when i saw the trailer i was like "wow" but then when i started to play it i didnt like it.After 1 month i didnt knew what to play so i started playning Toribash and i started to learn it and that game started to be interesting to me.
Talk us about you : Well im a gamer basiclly ive loved games since i was a kid
And when i was 4 ive learned english i was soo good i learned english from games and movies and books.

YES!
Great at sparring and parkour! good to talk to and fun to play againsed.