9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Back to work...
Well, I'm back now, and I'm glad that you guys were able to hold this clan whithout me, which proves that what I said a few months ago is totally right, but anyway...

I had some family issues but mainly that my grand mother brother isn't alive anymore, and I went to visit his family, and they live in a farm, so that's why I coudn't be here helping you guys. I had some shit to sort you know? Well, I'm sad, but he wasn't very close to me so I'm not so depressed.

So yeah, sorry for that. I'm back now, but I'm not gonna do a lot this week because I don't feel like it. I hope you can understand.

~ Grayve

#TribeOn
Even so, don't edit posts with absolutely no reason. Shame on him if he sucks, but let the world know that he's an idiot instead of you.

#TribeOn
Mad, is in the clan kinda, because he pretty much quitted Toribash. Jezisek I'll try to talk to him in Skype and Uby, you take care of the last one please.

#TribeOn
You were inactive for so long that you didn't even realize that I was one the leader of Piratez, VVorld.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
...so... you beat me to it...
I believe a congratz is to be issued to Mr. T
and you have 2000 posts? when i left you had 600, i feel so left out

now back to topic
Last edited by MadVVorld; Jan 17, 2011 at 05:44 AM.
[Piratez]