Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by fl0yd218 View Post
Name: fl0yd218 (IGN)
Belt: Green almost blue
Bans, infractions, or warnings: None of these were applied to my account or previous account
Past clans and why you left them: I have never been in a clan
Anyone you know in this clan: No
Why do you want us: Because I am really good at some mods and think that friends could only help me get better or I could only help them
Why should we want you: Because I am really good at my 2 best mods and if we enter tournaments, I could help to win it for Zone
Best and Worst mods: Best: Akido , Jousting. Worst: Judo and Twin Swords
One or two paragraphs about yourself: My name is fl0yd218 and I have become what i am today. I used to play daily and work on replays until the computer I used wouldn't turn on even on a charger. It may have been a while but I am starting to regain my skills. I have bought all 4 motion trails, torso color, arm color (when holding), and DQ ring color. I am a huge Toribash fan and will be playing it every day since I have a better computer.

First of all, while your application isn't really that bad, it is missing one important thing. Second, you applied to another clan before voting even finished here. I was tempted to try and help you out and nudge you in the right direction a bit with your application, but then I saw that and changed my mind. It's a no from me.
\o/
Like Eve Online this game is super frustrating to me for the restrictions on scripts and bots.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Current Administrator of Oblivion. Former Administrator of RIP.
Blank Das Keyboard, Arch, J, Erlang, Haskell - You can always be better.
Yeah well it's hard to post, as there's no topic to talk about. Most posts are usually about appologies saying they're back from somewhere. I mean i think an idea would be to change a topic each week about varrious dilemas that are going on in the world or hobbies that we all have in common etc. For example for one week we could talk about a certain game we might all play, apart from toribash.
Up on malancholy hill, there's a plastic tree~
Originally Posted by luckymoney View Post
Yeah well it's hard to post, as there's no topic to talk about. Most posts are usually about appologies saying they're back from somewhere. I mean i think an idea would be to change a topic each week about varrious dilemas that are going on in the world or hobbies that we all have in common etc. For example for one week we could talk about a certain game we might all play, apart from toribash.

Wow, that is a good idea, i have trouble with what to post some times. I might post more if the forum gave more ideas.
my clan was deleted
I just got back from that nationwide inter-university debate tourney that I told you bros about. I and most of my fellow debaters representing our university weren't able to make it to the higher rounds, but we sure as hell learned a lot of useful stuff.

So, how's it going, gents?
fl0w
I think it would be wiser to assess FIRST primarily on attitude, and have this one still be our official thread. Members will remain as Trials until we deem fit for them to apply for full membership on the new thread, where we assess what skills they will bring to the clan. Savvy?
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
I hope it went well for you, Trick! Glad to have you back with us.

Most of Oblivion is now knees deep in this new game, Tribal Wars, which you can find the thread about. We've made our own clan, and we're the 4th best on our continent.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
Wow, that is a good idea, i have trouble with what to post some times. I might post more if the forum gave more ideas.

I think its a great idea, we could test it for a while and give it a try. Also, as Erif said after we go official we could have a separate thread for "Theme of the Week" or something like that. Just a idea
name:gabe
what i can do: i can be supportive of the clan in many ways i can help with anything and if u need any favors im here and im good at a bunch of mods