Toribash
I'm not exactly sure what to say seeing as I've never actually made an app before but I guess there's a first for everything right?

So I'm originally from France but we moved to Quebec, Canada a few years ago which means that 1. my english isn't actually that good and 2. I can't actually speak english all too well. (this means no Skype)

For my own privacy I won't be revealing my name but since a few people already know my age I'll just go ahead and tell you guys that I'm 14. I'm not going to go on a rant about how I'm "mature and shit" because that's exactly what someone who wasn't would do. It's reverse psychology.

A good friend of mine IRL (or at least he was until recently), Zubin, introduced me to the game in late 2012 and I played for about a year or so before quitting. I just got back.

Recently, I started a replay thread and although not much was said on it I keep getting approached by different people. One of them being T0ri0baby.

Upon getting back in to TB, eVo actually attracted my attention quite soon because, well, it was still around. The clan is inovative with it's ideas and seems to offer quite a lot of possibilities. A pretty good reason to join if you ask me.

T0ri0 and a couple others from eVo have already asked (begged) me to join which meant I was required to write an app which you (whomever you are) are now reading.

I'm not sure what else to say but know that I have my reasons for wanting to join and you'll just have to trust me on this one.

BTW I'm a girl, be nice.

I attached a replay to show how rusty I've become (for those of you who might remember me) but also because since coming back it remains the only one I'm proud of.

Cheerio folks.
Attached Files
Tricking - Fauntleroy.rpl (1.01 MB, 19 views)
Originally Posted by HASSAN2000 View Post
Oh Ok Then. I Shall Hopefully Get Round To Making An App Shortly.
-----
Good Day To You All. My Name: HASSAN - I'm 15 In January.
I'm Currently GMT 0.
I Have Only Ever Been In [WAPOW].

There Are Many Things About Toribash That I’ve Developed A Thorough Liking For. The General Concept Of Being Able To Do Anything You Can Imagine With Regards To Human Movement Just Appeals To Me Greatly And For Good Reason (I Shall Talk More About That Further Into My Application). That And The Fact That There’s No Alternative To Toribash. It’s Completely Different To Any Other Game I Can Recall In The Sense That; It’s Not Pay To Win (There Is No Single Item In The Game That Provides One With An Advantage Over Any Other Player), There’s An Extremely High Learning Curve And So It Challenges Even The Most Experienced At Times And Most Importantly, There Is No Campaign. In Any Other Regular Game You Would Expect Some Sort Of Checkpoint? Millstone? Some Pre Determined Stage In Which The Player May Say “I’ve Completed The Game”. Of Corse With Toribash It’s Very Much Different. You Are Left To Decide Where That Point In The Game Is. It’s The Decision Of The Player To Establish Their Own Goals In Game That – Upon Achieving Them, The Player Is Rewarded With That Well Earned Feeling Of Accomplishment We All Strive For.

What can you bring to [eVo]?: I Offer All My Respect To [eVo] And It’s Members. I Can Bring My Good SportsmanShip – Oh Wait, You Already Have That. I Offer My In Game Skills To This Great Clan – Hold On……. *Checks Members* Ok Yeh, You’re Not Lacking That Either :/ I Offer My Past Experience With Art And Design To [eVo]……. Oh Gosh Not Again *Dam It Mocucha! You Beat Me To It*. I Shall Gladly Offer My Views In Discussions On Relevant Matters Both In Game And Out Game…...Ok Now We’re Maybe Getting Some Ware.

Why choose [eVo]? Simple. One Can’t Scroll Through The Clan List With Out Noticing That One Clan That Instead Of Having The Usual: Official Since May 2013 – It’s Actually: Official Since Jan 2008. Straight Away It Portrays A Good, Active, Stable And Strong Clan With Members Highly Regarded By Me And Others As Incredibly Experienced, Mature And Remarkably Intelligent. All [eVo] Members Are Looked Up To And All Receive The Well Deserved Respect They’re Entitled To From The Community As A Whole. Only The Hardest Of Workers Have The Privilege Of Wearing The [eVo] Clan Tag – The Trademark Of Unmatched Skill Both In Game And Out Game.

Tell us about yourself: So, As You Know I’m Going On 15 Years Of Age And Live In England. I’m A High School FreshMan, Rapidly Approaching My Final Year Of Structured Education. I’m Currently Studying ICT, Product Design (Practical Work That Includes Constructing/Designing Useful Products And Heavy Product Analysis), Along With All The Other Compulsory Subjects One Is Made To Study In Year 10 At GCSE Level. I’m Also Currently On The Triple Science Course – The Most Advanced Of The Four. (As An Oppose To BTEC, Core And Additional). I Suffer From Attention Defersit Hyperactivity Disorder. As A Result, I Find Myself Unable To Sit Still At The Best Of Times. I Must Keep Moving At All Times To Keep Myself Content Weather It Be Rhythmically Tapping My Foot Against The Ground While Sitting Or Usually Spinning My Pen In-Between My Fingers. Whenever I Hear A Sound Or Something Catches My Eye, All My Attention Is Suddenly Directed Towards It. It’s Like A Reflex And It’s Just This That Makes Me Visually Stand Out Amongst A Crowd – My Eyes Are Constantly Darting Around, I Struggle Keeping Eye Contact And My Movements Are Impulsive. All My Actions Are Carried Out With Unremitting Haste. Sometimes I Forget Weather I’ve Done Something Like Putting My Phone On Charge Before Going Back To What Ever It Was I Was Doing Just Because The Time Spent Carrying It Out Was Soo Minimal, It Leaves No Sign In My Head That It’s Even Been Done, It Just Seems To Be A Thought Rather Than An Action. I Live Life In The Fast Lane. Movement Is The Key. That’s Why I Have Such A Deep Understanding Of Toribash Physics Because I’m Constantly Moving – Very Quickly. This Is Also Why I Play Most Of My Games On Qa Because I Can’t Stand The Wait. My Pulse (Resting Pulse) Is Always Faster Than That Of Anyone Else. My Metabolism Is High In The Morning, Then Skyrockets In The Evening As That’s The Time The Influence Of The Medication I Take In The Moring Starts To Wear Off. I Never Need Much Sleep. And Have Always Been Almost Severely Underweight, Yet Very Tall. I’m Always Running And Jumping Over The Banisters Of Stair Cases, Vaulting Over Railings and Walking Along The Top Of That Brick Wall In The Street Rather Than Strolling On The Pavement By The Side Of It. Anyway That’s Me.

Thank You Very Much Indeed For Reading (If You Did). Your Time Is Thoroughly Appreciated By Me. Please - I Offer My Dearest Apologies For My Long And Continuous Application. I Respect That Each And Every One Of You Are Very Busy People With Your Own Lives (Far More Interesting Than Mine) To Get On With. Whatever The Verdict Is, I Shall Accept Your Judgement Without Arguing. I Wish [eVo] And Its Great Members All The Very Best Of Luck In Future And Hope To Be Seeing You Guys In Game Sometime.

Yours Sincerely, HASSAN.

By The Way, Me And T0ri0Baby Have A........Lets's Say Understanding For Each Other.

Pretty well put together, I like your application! I'll give you my yes. Also I have met you ingame and you seem very chill.
eVo
Originally Posted by WhiteF719 View Post
I'm not exactly sure what to say seeing as I've never actually made an app before but I guess there's a first for everything right?

So I'm originally from France but we moved to Quebec, Canada a few years ago which means that 1. my english isn't actually that good and 2. I can't actually speak english all too well. (this means no Skype)

For my own privacy I won't be revealing my name but since a few people already know my age I'll just go ahead and tell you guys that I'm 14. I'm not going to go on a rant about how I'm "mature and shit" because that's exactly what someone who wasn't would do. It's reverse psychology.

A good friend of mine IRL (or at least he was until recently), Zubin, introduced me to the game in late 2012 and I played for about a year or so before quitting. I just got back.

Recently, I started a replay thread and although not much was said on it I keep getting approached by different people. One of them being T0ri0baby.

Upon getting back in to TB, eVo actually attracted my attention quite soon because, well, it was still around. The clan is inovative with it's ideas and seems to offer quite a lot of possibilities. A pretty good reason to join if you ask me.

T0ri0 and a couple others from eVo have already asked (begged) me to join which meant I was required to write an app which you (whomever you are) are now reading.

I'm not sure what else to say but know that I have my reasons for wanting to join and you'll just have to trust me on this one.

BTW I'm a girl, be nice.

I attached a replay to show how rusty I've become (for those of you who might remember me) but also because since coming back it remains the only one I'm proud of.

Cheerio folks.

Fair enough

No problem with that

I can't see how knowing a first name implies on loss of privacy, there are thousands of people with the same name around the world, but you have your reasons and I don't care either.

Don't expect different treatment, it's also useless information.

Otherwise, not bad at all. If they asked you to join, I trust them that you're cool enough
Last edited by Immotay; Jun 28, 2016 at 07:03 PM.
I would like to Join eVo
Good evening. My name is Justin but my tori name is KidJay well u will know that well i will be truefull i want to join eVo because i am a big fan of iacer,Matarika and Eddy i dont want to join because of mocucha. I am 16 years old i am a male i like to break dance and running i am from a small country called Guyana and thats all i can say and my replays down below
Attached Images
kidjay.png (47.8 KB, 5 views)
Attached Files
Class-KJ Datspinny.rpl (167.3 KB, 3 views)
Datvinny Class KJ-Skeet.rpl (236.4 KB, 2 views)
Wip KJ.rpl (199.8 KB, 2 views)
TaylorGang
~IGN= ERants

~Age= I'm 14, but age is only a number, maturity is the only thing that matters in my opinion.

~Belt= I am only a blue belt because my previous brown belt account was stolen, but I am working back up to brown and will eventually go beyond.

~Game Activity= I play once or twice a day, normally for 1-2 hours at a time.

~Forum Activity= I will admit to not being on the forums as much as I should or would even like to for that matter, but I am still on the forums about every other day, and I can improve that if needed.

~Skype= Not sure if you guys use Skype, but if you do you can contact me with the username: rants2336

~Strengths= I'm very good at recovering myself from a bad position, and turning around a match on the brink of loss.

~Weaknesses= I do not know a lot of openers because I refuse to google tutorials or ask other people. I believe that takes the fun out of the game, and you don't properly learn how every join can move.

~Mods= I play Aikido quite often, and I am fairly decent at it. I prefere Greykido over Aikido due to the fact that I can make quick recoveries. I have recently taken up a strong preference for Judo though, and I am getting very skilled at it.

I'm not sure if that is the information that you wanted or needed, but it is all that I could think of at the time. Please respond as quickly as possible.

All the best, ERants