Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Lol boosting seems useless to me since your way out of the skill level of the rank your playing in lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by dank View Post
Only boost I want is a boost to silver

I tried, but it's impossible for me to derank from Gold Nova 3 even when I'm really not trying. Q-Q

(Deranked from LE to MG1 so far.)
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Originally Posted by SpartaCraft View Post
I tried, but it's impossible for me to derank from Gold Nova 3 even when I'm really not trying. Q-Q

(Deranked from LE to MG1 so far.)

let me tell you how:
http://derank.me
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by zhuyuan View Post
omgomgogmgomgomgomgo

how much do silvers go for now?

20-30 euro
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Yeah that's a great question. I almost entirely solo queued, I play maybe 10% or less of my matches duo'd with someone who is much lower MMR than myself but best friend IRL.

I would say I'm an extremely smart player. I understand the game a lot, keep track of utilities, know my call outs, hold intelligent angles, don't over-rotate, and just have a lot of game sense. Usually my timings are what allow me to win duels. I'm an extremely underwhelming player mechanically though. Very weak raw aim, not a snappy flicker with AWPs, very poor recoil control (I don't understand why muscle memory hasn't kicked in). At the end of the day if I know how to ADAD headshot pistol and I'm shooting like a Gold, I'll die like a gold. And that's what happens. I lose most duels that rely on raw reaction time, or just even ground AK vs. M4 at medium range duels.

So now at MGE (LOL still so funny to say. I did well in supreme x'D), I'm really just doing downright stupid things that challenge my motor skills. Push banana, peek an AWP, do whatever. Take fair fights rather than unfair angles in odd spots in CT sided maps like Inferno. I'm not taking advantage of things I could because I'm turning MM into an aiming duel server. I'm also just trying fun things like pop flashes for the first time since it wasn't necessary to do before.

Yeah, I've been trying to IGL in CEVO matches lately whenever I get a team that wants to work together. Played one game where 2 guys were trolling and we managed to win 3v5, probably not due to my calls, but I can believe.
Mostly just focusing on trying to get fuckers to work together on T side, doing things like flashing for each other, getting a base setup working each round, not insta-buying. Much better compared to before when I was supreme where it was usually just 2/3 guys go frag while the 2 noobs run around and distract them.
Teammates are working much better now most of the time. CT side I usually just tell people to frag and if they feel that they need to, just fall back and ask for help, no need to die if its not worth it. Better to win 16-2 with less frags for you and more rounds then to win 16-14 while frag-whoring because you just rankup slower and everyone knows mm is just the rankup grind.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by dank View Post
i pity the people that need to be boosted to reach mg

What is postpatch mg equal to prepatch? SFMC? GE?
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff