9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Good Luck.
Put more effort on ur application if you whant to join a Official Clan.
Buckshot Aspirin to ease ur headache
Clan Bank...
Remember, we wanned to make tourneys, events, etc. And we need clan bank for it because there are 300k or more. Without it we can't do anything, unless if someone will donate his money to those events. Taking money from our clan bank would be better.

The problem is that we can't transfer anything from our clan bank (PiratezChest) because a new feature was released that can be found here.
We need 200QI so our clan bank would usable. So if Reekon would play 200 games on PiratezChest we could transfer TC. Or we could give the pass to someone who is active ingame and who do we really trust. I'm not saying we should do it immediately but we should do it soon. We will never know when we will need PiratezChest, etc.

So just tell your thoughts about this.
Originally Posted by 1543 View Post
i dont want to join anymore
bye

i dont want to join because i know that this clan is too leet for me
amgbye
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Yeah, I'm not really in the mood to play the actual game, so if people want to play on the bank account then PM me.
I can do it, been wanting to work on hosting tourneys/events anyway. And I'll try to donate 100 or 200k or so. But if I was to, I'd expect you guys to be willing to participate in judging and help me brainstorm for ideas.

Edit: Nevermind I'm no where near active enough to really do this.
Last edited by JesseD; Jan 11, 2011 at 10:23 PM.
Pawt left, Grayve's in charge. Grayve had personal problems, so he left Rift and Uberis in charge. That's about it. Welcome back!