Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Uggh Christmas break is almost over for me. Only a few more "free" days. Still maintaining a good activity when school starts again.

(im)

Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
Happy new year guys, hope you had a good few days.

Same to you. It was pretty nice, nothing too crazy ;)

(im)

Cheers. I had a real fun one in Munich, and did my good deed of the night by helping 2 lost italian dudes find a decent club. It's hilarious how we basically only communicated through thumbs up/down since they only spoke the most absolute 3 year old infant english, haha. Why you would go to a foreign city in that situation though is beyond me.
For the new year's eve I just watched anime and drank vodka with Powas and Scorpio. Living the dream.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
Cheers. I had a real fun one in Munich, and did my good deed of the night by helping 2 lost italian dudes find a decent club. It's hilarious how we basically only communicated through thumbs up/down since they only spoke the most absolute 3 year old infant english, haha. Why you would go to a foreign city in that situation though is beyond me.

I had the same problem in Italy. But I guess it was fun
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
For the new year's eve I just watched anime and drank vodka with Powas and Scorpio. Living the dream.

Just had to think about Verax decap.rpl lel