Toribash
I say no also. He only has one post and his forum activity according to him is a 9/10
e.e
[SIGPIC][/IMG][/SIGPIC]
Dobby<3||Hours<3||Pr0ne<3||Quest||Zetoxiik<3||DemonBurn<3||Jisse<3

Woooot

Originally Posted by Avengd7x View Post
Well lolx if you ever need someone I'm here

Yep, totally agree with that, im here too ;)
-------------------------------
DEATHXSlay, I say no, you said forum activity 9/10 but got 1 post, and your skill for the clan is: "I can flip people fairly easyily" Like WTF, what kinda skill is that? nearly everyone know how to flip people.

Sorry, Brayed i say no.
---------------------------------
Also, theres only one reply on my head tex thread, please view it and tell me what you think about it in there! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...48#post5737748
Last edited by Metriakon; Aug 1, 2012 at 03:16 PM.
Originally Posted by DEATHXslay View Post
What'syour real name?Brayden

Whats your Current Belt?,Brown Belt
How long have you been playing?1 years

Current Country / America

Any Skills For the Clan?can flip people fairly easily

How active are you forum-wise? 9/10

Any Bans?no

Will you follow the Rules?isthis a trick question? cause my answer is: YES

Anything else you'd like to say? i love your clan and haz played with them

no
. . . . . . . .wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeee
this is not spam cause i have said over 7 words

siku Moderated Message:
oh it's definitely spam
Last edited by siku; Aug 1, 2012 at 06:47 PM.
[SIGPIC][/IMG][/SIGPIC]
Dobby<3||Hours<3||Pr0ne<3||Quest||Zetoxiik<3||DemonBurn<3||Jisse<3

Woooot

Originally Posted by xLolxtimex View Post
I was when I was in middle school I went to a psych ward and heavily sedated/tranquilized and raped by my roommate..... suicidal since elementary school....... in elementary I lived in saint luis (illinois side) when I was tortured by my peers in the forest just outside of the school playground... moved to vegas 10 years ago.... learned martial arts so it wouldnt ever happen again....... still have scars mental and physical.... whiping cutting blood ritual.... fucked up stuff -_- I dont know why Im being honest.... feels good to get it off my chest though =) ........

btw I promise you everything I say is my full honest judgement it may be a little biased..... when you hear one side of an issue is it ever truly unbiased? lol =\..... and for the last time Im a girl not a guy -_- not a he..... I have hormone problems fucking with my looks.... enough self image distortion... I dont need added stress...

*smoking legal weed* yay eating disorder and insomnia lolz.....

Feels Good to get off your chest isnt it
Originally Posted by DEATHXslay View Post
What'syour real name?Brayden

Whats your Current Belt?,Brown Belt
How long have you been playing?1 years

Current Country / America

Any Skills For the Clan?can flip people fairly easily

How active are you forum-wise? 9/10

Any Bans?no

Will you follow the Rules?isthis a trick question? cause my answer is: YES

Anything else you'd like to say? i love your clan and haz played with them

No be more active in fourms more and POst more THEN we will reconsider
-----
Originally Posted by jmoze View Post
. . . . . . . .wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeee
this is not spam cause i have said over 7 words

E's Don't count as words they are letters not words.
Last edited by DPFIGHTER; Aug 1, 2012 at 05:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump