Toribash
aahhh i got my friend to record me doing a wall flip and after i did one my brother did tried but failed :L and i got it on video trolol i would post it but i cant seem to find my blackberry cable so ill see if my cuz has his tomorrow so i can show u :L :L
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
Well yesterady at Olympics sports center I was learning new stuff. I actually could do decent shit. And at the first time I always try doing stuff buy doing a flip in the squishy cube pit or whatever it's called. I can do a backflip on the ground but I was scared to try the up front kick backflip while running. I pulled myself together and jumped I stopped spinning in mid air and landed on my neck. Heard a crack and my upper back hurts like fuck now. Hurts when ever I bend my back. At least it felt somewhat nice flying in the air.
Well then just ask politely, no need to buy voodoo dolls and mess with my body while doing flips.

Actually back pain is almost away. Well I assume that I'm only disabled for 3 days. Finally something went my way.
Originally Posted by Shaogorath View Post
The front kick backflip is actually called a gainer.

Well yea I'm not really a trickster but I have heard of it. It just didn't come in my mind.