Toribash
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
Everyone posted yet no one PM me besides Onsola and Lionet so I guess I'll take decisions on this clan without asking for anyone's opinion (besides the leaders of course).
Good job guys, you all lost 1 point (except for Onsola and Lionet).

Did the voting apply to me as well? If so, I wasn't aware
-----
I thought it wouldn't apply to me since I'm on trial
Last edited by Lotus; Feb 13, 2018 at 05:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
¿?
I mean on one side I'm the meme boy of the clan but on another side I'm a very bad boy :V

Sorry Pat :^(
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
Um Mamute pequenino queria voar
I'll take it as if Victor and Keshava didn't see my post yet so I'm giving them one more chance.
Halue you lost some respect from me towards you, well done buddy. Shame on you.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
ance.Halue you lost some respect from me towards you, well done buddy. Shame on you.

woah, Halue, you almost got kill'd.
Sorry, wanted one more day to see how they would end up. already voted.

By the way pat, your previous avvy, the robot with some lights, was it from any metal-slug or something like that?
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Okami has officially died. I've been talking with greed and he's agreed and decided to come over here. He'll be applying shortly I hope. This got me thinking however, about doing a merge with okami for meija and alpha, if they were willing. Both are established replay makers and could be an asset to vector, and good friends to us. What's everyone's opinions on merging with okami and accepting two new members in? Trials opinions would be nice as well
Just two new members? It would be ok, but in a merger we should get a bit more you know, it's not like they would have an official clan and good ranks :shrug:
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
By the way pat, your previous avvy, the robot with some lights, was it from any metal-slug or something like that?

Jax from League of Legends lol
I want him back :c
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █