Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
Had a win streak and deranked

If it makes you feel better I've won 4 games lost 8 games, and in the process, went from Supreme Master First Class all the way down to MGE.

It's really funny actually. I'm just having a good time now. Experimenting, relaxing, let's try this goofy thing. Let's try this thing I saw on stream.

It's just goofy. Oh well. It's a really fun game and you can get good if you put your time in. Just got a 144hz monitor and it's beautiful :3
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
went from Supreme Master First Class all the way down to MGE.

How did you get to Supreme in the first place? I played in mg on my smurf and I get ez pz kills when I'm laying down. I went from Supreme to LEM, but at least my games are competitive but there are still the retards who are simply brain-dead aimers. It's great playing with them when you can use them to entry, but when they die and your aim isn't on-point they can get salty af.

Had one guy complain all game about how my rifle is mediocre even though I told him I'm better with an awp.

Support player for days boys.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
How did you get to Supreme in the first place? I played in mg on my smurf and I get ez pz kills when I'm laying down. I went from Supreme to LEM, but at least my games are competitive but there are still the retards who are simply brain-dead aimers. It's great playing with them when you can use them to entry, but when they die and your aim isn't on-point they can get salty af.

Had one guy complain all game about how my rifle is mediocre even though I told him I'm better with an awp.

Support player for days boys.

Yeah that's a great question. I almost entirely solo queued, I play maybe 10% or less of my matches duo'd with someone who is much lower MMR than myself but best friend IRL.

I would say I'm an extremely smart player. I understand the game a lot, keep track of utilities, know my call outs, hold intelligent angles, don't over-rotate, and just have a lot of game sense. Usually my timings are what allow me to win duels. I'm an extremely underwhelming player mechanically though. Very weak raw aim, not a snappy flicker with AWPs, very poor recoil control (I don't understand why muscle memory hasn't kicked in). At the end of the day if I know how to ADAD headshot pistol and I'm shooting like a Gold, I'll die like a gold. And that's what happens. I lose most duels that rely on raw reaction time, or just even ground AK vs. M4 at medium range duels.

So now at MGE (LOL still so funny to say. I did well in supreme x'D), I'm really just doing downright stupid things that challenge my motor skills. Push banana, peek an AWP, do whatever. Take fair fights rather than unfair angles in odd spots in CT sided maps like Inferno. I'm not taking advantage of things I could because I'm turning MM into an aiming duel server. I'm also just trying fun things like pop flashes for the first time since it wasn't necessary to do before.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by zhuyuan View Post
boostededededededededededededededededed

Ye mang tots magots huehue
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by zhuyuan View Post
boostededededededededededededededededed

you shouldn't talk shit if you got destroyed in our 1v1 m8
dreamy suicide act
tbh zhu prolly got boosted
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
tbh zhu prolly got boosted

i pity the people that need to be boosted to reach mg
dreamy suicide act