Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Name: fl0yd218 (IGN)
Belt: Green almost blue
Bans, infractions, or warnings: None of these were applied to my account or previous account
Past clans and why you left them: I have never been in a clan
Anyone you know in this clan: No
Why do you want us: Because I am really good at some mods and think that friends could only help me get better or I could only help them
Why should we want you: Because I am really good at my 2 best mods and if we enter tournaments, I could help to win it for Zone
Best and Worst mods: Best: Akido , Jousting. Worst: Judo and Twin Swords
One or two paragraphs about yourself: My name is fl0yd218 and I have become what i am today. I used to play daily and work on replays until the computer I used wouldn't turn on even on a charger. It may have been a while but I am starting to regain my skills. I have bought all 4 motion trails, torso color, arm color (when holding), and DQ ring color. I am a huge Toribash fan and will be playing it every day since I have a better computer.
Alright guys. We've got a good number of members, and most of you are pretty active in game. That's good. But we're still pretty lacking in forum activity and frankly, I'm a bit stumped on how to remedy that. If any of you have any ideas for how to boost forum activity, suggestions on what you'd like to see on the forums, or anything else, please, let me know.
\o/
Originally Posted by Dyrisk View Post
Alright guys. We've got a good number of members, and most of you are pretty active in game. That's good. But we're still pretty lacking in forum activity and frankly, I'm a bit stumped on how to remedy that. If any of you have any ideas for how to boost forum activity, suggestions on what you'd like to see on the forums, or anything else, please, let me know.

When you say we have a good number of members, will this mean anything will be changing?
Originally Posted by fl0yd218 View Post
Name: fl0yd218 (IGN)
Belt: Green almost blue
Bans, infractions, or warnings: None of these were applied to my account or previous account
Past clans and why you left them: I have never been in a clan
Anyone you know in this clan: No
Why do you want us: Because I am really good at some mods and think that friends could only help me get better or I could only help them
Why should we want you: Because I am really good at my 2 best mods and if we enter tournaments, I could help to win it for Zone
Best and Worst mods: Best: Akido , Jousting. Worst: Judo and Twin Swords
One or two paragraphs about yourself: My name is fl0yd218 and I have become what i am today. I used to play daily and work on replays until the computer I used wouldn't turn on even on a charger. It may have been a while but I am starting to regain my skills. I have bought all 4 motion trails, torso color, arm color (when holding), and DQ ring color. I am a huge Toribash fan and will be playing it every day since I have a better computer.

Sorry, but id have to say no. Also, your missing something important
Originally Posted by Dyrisk View Post

I don't know, we could host more forum based events, although that whole contest thing didn't work out to well. To be honest, I am pretty stumped too.
my clan was deleted
To go with my application, I also play quite a bit of tournaments. so find me there if I'm not in Akido or Jousting. now a Blue belt
If we get official, there's probably going to be way more activity. Since everything is going to be organized and all.
Overconfident soldiers v. abandoned village.

They walk in.

One of them trips over a piece of rock on the ground.

The other nine, quite superstitious, decides that the village must be haunted, and, fearing for their lives, flees (they cripple the other soldier, for fear that he would bring the curse with him).

Soldier that tripped over is left on the floor, crippled, and is subsequently devoured by a wild beast.

The nine survivors report back that the dead soldier was possessed by some malevolent force, and thus had to be swiftly executed.
Originally Posted by Wight View Post
Overconfident soldiers v. abandoned village.

They walk in.

One of them trips over a piece of rock on the ground.

The other nine, quite superstitious, decides that the village must be haunted, and, fearing for their lives, flees (they cripple the other soldier, for fear that he would bring the curse with him).

Soldier that tripped over is left on the floor, crippled, and is subsequently devoured by a wild beast.

The nine survivors report back that the dead soldier was possessed by some malevolent force, and thus had to be swiftly executed.

I'm not even mad about that dead soldier anymore, I love this.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman