Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
thats an epic avi, blue dino ftw!

He is just trying to get even. It doesn't mean he actually doesn't like that dino, man.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
hey snowflake im sorry for posting even though im not suppost to. but. i am a sophmore this year and i like doing gymastics and i want to lear karate. i know some judo and some muay thai just from the internet. judo is for wrestling ype and muay thai is kicking /punching and some grapples. jui jitsu is a lot of moves including arm breaks and punching/kicking. wushu is a jumping art which is mostly art and is also alot of gymnastic type things. i suggest looking up parkour and doing that plus a martial art. parkour is free and you dont have to pay for it . its a really sweet sport type thing that alot of people have started doing all around the world. it is a combination of stunts martial arts gymnastics and phylosiphy. its really fun and easy to learn. but karate has alot of dojo's and i suggest muay thai just because i want to be able to beat the poo out of people myself.
Please... don't post here if you're not a memb' >.>
Polls Madness: Funniest member
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=45743

Read the link above for the rules and what this is.This is the first poll, you need to post why you chose this member as the funniest member.
Last edited by Sahee; Aug 12, 2008 at 09:02 PM.
NinjaAipom's Poll-Madness
Ok so basically Aipom came to Sah with a nice proposition, which we kinda organized togetha and here'z what we'll get.

We'll be voting for "best of..." in clan, in different matters, so there will be "the best wushu RA player", "the most active in-game" etc.

It's kinda MTV movie awards, where ya all can be stars.

Rules:
1.Don't vote for someone just cause you like him, or think he's more important to joo. Vote for people that deserve given title. Show no mercy.
2. No voting for one self.
3. Rules are subject to change.
4. Everyone is allowed only two vote per poll. That's a strict rule. The first mentioned person will be considered to have 1st place in your opinion, the second mentioned person will have that 2nd place, in your personal rank system.
5. Justify your pick. Tell us why do you think, for example, that your chosen member is teh funniest.

Polls will be closed at time when we think that most people voted, or that the rest can't vote, cause is inactive nao, but it can take weeks till it's closed and it'll be announced that threads are about to get closed on [and here teh date] about a week before threads are closed.

Then all teh winners will be announced, and their statues built and put in teh Relaxo-Gardens.

Ok Aipom set teh polls, and peoplez get to voting.

Go.

RESULTS:

Results(top 5's):

Most Active Player on the Forums:

1st: NinjaAiPom
2nd: Sahee(wins 1000tc from me)
3rd: Maldiluna
4th: Brain,Donkor,Srrwb

Best Toribash Player:

1st: Sahee(wins 5000tc from me)
2nd: AX7(wins 1000tc from me)
3rd: Kickass
4th: Maldi
5th: NinjaAiPoM, Starrzz

Best Show-off:

1st: Sahee(wins 5000tc from me)
2nd: AX7,Sheczudio(wins 1000tc from me EACH)
4th: skulloman,maldi,starrzz,srrwb

Best Wushu player:

1st Sahee(wins 5000tc from me)
2nd: shec(wins 1000tc from me)
3rd: skulloman
4th: ax7
5th: maldi

Most active in-game:

1st: AX7(wins 5000tc from me)
2ND: Kickass(wins 1000tc from me)
3rd: srrwb
4th: sahee

Funniest member:

1st:Superstar(wins 5k from me)
2nd: srrwb(wins 1k from me)
3rd: donkor
4th: sahee
NO 5TH

Most Liked Member:

1st: Sahee (wins 5k from me)
2nd: Skulloman(wins 1k from me)
3rd: starrzz,srrwb
5th: loads of people with 1 vote

Most Votes:

1st:Sahee(43.5)(wins 10000tc)
2nd: AX7(27)(wins 5000tc)
3rd: Sheczudio(17)(wins 2500tc)
4th: NinjaAiPoM(15)(cant send 1k to myself)
5th: srrwb(14)(wins 500tc)XD
Last edited by Sahee; Aug 27, 2008 at 02:53 PM.
Polls madness: Most active member in-game.
Type below, plox, all teh rules from http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=45743 apply. Have fun.
Polls madness: Most active member on-forums.
Type below, plox, all teh rules from http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=45743 apply. Have fun.
Polls madness: Best Toribash player in RA.
Polls madness: Best show-off
Who shows off best in game, in clan?
meaning sexi moves, incredible openers, fluid and original dancing while not in fight. all the show-off-ness based on moves.

Last edited by Sahee; Aug 12, 2008 at 09:15 PM.