Toribash
Hey! new here, super excited to be in the clan. I got some ideas for Liquor Clan art
I was thinking of designing some ground textures, joint/body designs. Maybe a cool intro video, Liquor Clan related.

Once I finish up a project I have, i'll have some time to make stuff for fun.

If you guys got some ideas let me know. Hopefully I can sketch out some ideas of mine soon.
Drop the bass
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
I use arch btw

what a chad, i mostly switch to macOS or Arch once finished with work cuz windows sucks. i play euro truck through steam with its native linux os version and it way smoother than windows

oh btw i also successfully installed ChromeOS into my bootloader collection, somehow i satisfied with its experience cuz i can run some android app/games

Originally Posted by Skrillex View Post
I was thinking of designing some ground textures, joint/body designs. Maybe a cool intro video, Liquor Clan related.

Once I finish up a project I have, i'll have some time to make stuff for fun.

If you guys got some ideas let me know. Hopefully I can sketch out some ideas of mine soon.

woaah, we got another creative guy!

good luck with your project, hopefully it ended with good ways

try to /dl me, i got a logo in my body part (chest), if you interesting to play with it

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Originally Posted by Kaito View Post
what a chad, i mostly switch to macOS or Arch once finished with work cuz windows sucks. i play euro truck through steam with its native linux os version and it way smoother than windows

oh btw i also successfully installed ChromeOS into my bootloader collection, somehow i satisfied with its experience cuz i can run some android app/games

tbh I actually use endeavouros, which is arch based. I did successfully install arch once, but I didn't like having to do everything again when I mess something up, so I just used something arch based, and I'm pretty happy with endeavour. I used to daily-drive mint.

I don't really get the hype about mac or chomeOS, though I've never used either. I like more being a power user.

obligatory neofetch:

retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
tbh I actually use endeavouros, which is arch based. I did successfully install arch once, but I didn't like having to do everything again when I mess something up, so I just used something arch based, and I'm pretty happy with endeavour. I used to daily-drive mint.

I don't really get the hype about mac or chomeOS, though I've never used either. I like more being a power user.

obligatory neofetch:

i've tried endeavour too after switching from fedora to experience arch, however after a while i just wondering how to install arch itself since i find it way kinda easy to install and i used to boot into its usb-live to fix some messed up with my bootloader cuz i have 4 OS entries in total

for now i'm using OpenCoreLegacyPatcher (known as OCLP, another mod version of OpenCore) as bootloader that mainly for hackintosh, but i'm able to boot to another OS normally

Hackintosh

Last edited by Kaito; 5 Days Ago at 03:28 AM.

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

naaah, i'll pass

glad you still alive mydawg

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Originally Posted by jdawg2001 View Post
Kaito sit down and lift that skirt

Originally Posted by Kaito View Post
naaah, i'll pass