Ranking
I just got 450 RP for not being banned and good behaviour.
Does this happen every month? Cause it happened on an alt a little before my main.
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
You don't jungle blitz, you roam blitz while killing jungle things. Get a hard leash at blue, then gank mid right away. His ganks are pretty ridiculous. And Blitz doesn't need items because he'll always be a rolling CC machine.

american meta IS american.
you do jungle blitzcrank.
-----
only on christmas days bodgan
Last edited by pinheads; Dec 29, 2011 at 01:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Just played a troll game. In champion select, EVERYBODY chose an AP carry. We laughed and said let's do it.

Then the champion loading screen. Virtually identical with 4 AP and noc. We instantly berated the noc in-game for not being AP. Shits and giggles insued. Suddenly, their kat says that she's play AD. Wat. We berate her too. Our rumble also says no less than 3 times to the enemy team to buy magic resist to win the game. Keep this in mind.

Minions spawn, I'm busy jungling, so I don't notice this straight away, but when I gank bot, I notice their ahri is building AD as well. Wat. Already this is starting to go downhill. We trade off fairly evenly early game. We see their kat get merc treads. Well, this isn't too bad we think. Some MR. It's not going to be that bad.

It's that bad. We start destroying them with our massive burst. To counter this, they build MR heavily and we lose in a long, drawn out match after losing a teamfight at baron.

... Just kidding, they buy more AD. By this point we're both laughing and crying on the inside. Rumble gives the advice to buy MR again. And again. Annnddd again. Anndddd another 3 times. So 3 of them finally buy a banshee's veil.

... 40 minutes in. The game ended at 42 minutes since we got baron twice uncontested and aced them at least 5 times in a row, each time saying get more MR. Nobody. Listened.

Needless to say, I have lost a lot of faith in human reason. At least in those 5 individuals.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
Talon OP

---

lol on the gp critical wanting a tank xO

lol on double void staff brand

and lol on the doublr yi and xin critical.

Talon isnt op, those guys are terror!
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Well there obviously trolling and dont care.

Then they're quite good at it, considering they bitched in chat all game when we told them to get MR. Takes a lot of effort to make the trolling virtually impossible to distinguish from being bad.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

No. Never jungle him. Ever. Period. Just because you can jungle him doesn't mean you should. I can jungle poppy, but good lord that is one of the crappiest jungles I have ever seen, alongside jungle blitz and twitch.

EU jungles blitz like mad. He's similar to alistar's jungle in a sense that you grab blue and then gank 343465234543 times, he's really fucking strong in the jungle, as is twitch, for the same reasons.
i never catch those junglers, most of the time are the usual ones like udyr rammus and even tryn.

And tryn is terror expecially on the enemy team, everytime the enemy has a tryn my jungler fails, i just dont understand how.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
i dont jungle that much anymore... since new jungle i only jungle my individual junglers.... blitzcrank, twisted fate, vayne,akali (and more mainstream ;3)maokai, lee sin, noc
jungle vayne. too gud
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Jungle Maokai is legit, yo.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks