Toribash
I have a question
can i post 3 realism replays?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
so whats your main

you're pretty good but the replay where you split in half looks really rough. also i feel like i've seen replay a hundred times over in other manips. its a no for now but that doesn't mean you're not a competent replay maker
wow that
sucked
i havent reviewed apps in a while so anyone is free to point out if im being too mean or anything please

emoteen
brian griffin: replay was fine but the hand break didnt have any purpose so im assuming that you just kept it because you couldnt fix it. movement was outstanding imo
dms didnt harm the replay but they didnt add much to it either.
pretty good replay.

fuck u dad: great opener and first kick. replay was awesome until you decided to grab ukes head and do a kick with a janky position instead of doing something better. dms from the chest kick were nothing special, so i dont think those make up for it.
anti-pose is a minus for me. first half of this replay is ormo worthy, second one not so much.

third replay: the helicopter position was a little weird, i can see how one would think it has charm but i dont think its that great or unique.
opener was good from 400 until 350. everything else was cool, although not completely outstanding. i would rate this replay higher if it were better creatively, i dont think your good execution saved the somewhat uninteresting idea, besides the cool opener grabs. i think the grabs were cool but you didnt do anything interesting with it.

some very cool openers you have there, but after that the replays tend to get a bit less interesting. i think you could be a bit more ambitious with the second halves of your replays, while keeping the same quality of course. no from me but refine your replays a bit more and do some cool stuff and youre in for sure. one thing that i think is strange is that your movement seems to be superior to almost anything else you do, as if the replays you posted weren't your best or something. dont get me wrong though, i think you are pretty good. come back in atleast a month.

Shiro
1: first few hits of the manip were fairly uninteresting, as if you were trying to hit uke in any way just for the sake of hitting him.
after that it gets a bit better. the lumbar grab is not something that i would do but you use it so quickly that i dont mind it at all. lots of dms and stuff, fun things. my only major complaint is this position

as a result of being really hectic and explosive you were forced to do stuff like that, which i dont recommend because its hard to work with.

2: super cool opener. i dont mind the knee getting a dm in the first kick, since it didnt force your hip to extend like it usually does when people hit with the shin first.
i do mind your right knee extension at 320 though. kicking the ground like that, especially in higher gravities, is a risky move since it often results in ankle dms, and almost always ends distorting your torso area.

in your case, it made you lean to the right and crushed your lumbar/abs area, all because the weight of your body forced your hip to extend.

in order to get maximum rotation from kicking the ground while not looking like a pretzel, i recommend trying to contract the hip a bit earlier.

after that it got a bit messy, your head and glutes got bruised in the middle of the flying bodyparts, which is difficult to avoid but still not a very good thing.
self damage dms are dcool, always nice to see variety

the skeetcap was the weakest part. you were left in a bad situation, where you wanted to skeet the neck but didnt have momentum or the position to throw the abs right away, so you were forced to take your time for a skeet that, in my opinion, doesnt make up for the time it took to set up. although this depends on your personal preference, i think you sacrificed more than you gained, and i would just leave the neck alone and instead pose.

3: interesting technique, cant remember the last time i saw a buttlift in a manip before.

although the dms are hella generic, i cannot deny that they are very well executed and that 5 dm booms are not easy. i personally dont think the lack of creativity in this replay damages your app too much.

however, it doesnt really change much since my answer is a no anyway. i like your replays, with more experience and you will be able to make good stuff soon. come back in atleast a month.
Last edited by pusga; Aug 30, 2015 at 06:07 PM.
oh yeah
Thanks for the CnC ^^

But I'm wondering if you watched the third replay to the end, since you said it lacks creativity yet I had a little skeet there which was basically what made the replay a whole. I know that most likely won't affect your decision, I was just curious. :)
i didn't, horrible mistake on my part. i dont know why i didnt watch it until the end.
im sorry about that. i think its intelligent that you decided to make a skeet after a replay that consists only of booms, it was a way to avoid making a completely generic replay.

it does not affect my decision, but it makes me believe that you will have a good chance next time. good luck
oh yeah