Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yeah I am quite busy with school, we need to find someone who is willing to make a video for us. I can pitch in like 50k if needed.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
It's still a thing? Sounds great though.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
The primary bank of TA is Iskenos. Btw you all need to pay your monthly dues of 99K to the bank ASAP.
rouxster Moderated Message:
u r a dumb
Last edited by Rouxster; Nov 5, 2016 at 03:17 AM.
I will, but in the mean time, here's a single leg wrap, as opposed to a double leg wrap, and no, it isn't the same as a single leg takedown. Wrapping the leg up in your arm while grabbing the torso. You do not directly grab the leg, and this causes for a much tighter technique, if you can get it. If you're going to tell me it's basically a single leg, consider this: Why is Mounting/Guarding in T4 while Pulling Guard is in the BJJ tier?
Attached Files
Leg Wrap 1.rpl (57.7 KB, 5 views)
Leg Wrap 2.rpl (41.1 KB, 4 views)
Single leg and leg wrap.rpl (65.2 KB, 5 views)
This is a very good technique especially coming from a judo guy. Roux will correct me but isn't that similar to the wrestler's cradle? idk.. but nice job iskenos we should defintely take a look at that.

To answer your question about T4, tiers is designed to introduce members to concepts in the lower tiers and then advance into a general technique and finally in the advanced tiers you learn specific variations.

Think of it like evolving pokemon
basic suplex -> proper suplex
snapdown ->half throw -> full throw
half throw -> footsweep -> hiza guruma
pin pressure -> mounting/guarding -> guard sweep

as for the bjj tier im not finished working that out.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists