Toribash
Activity checks, private discussions an alot more.
Edit: for who? The answer is us.
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!
ok but, private discussions... really? can't you just pm each other, and most of us wouldn't have anything to talk about. unless it was some kind of secret, which I highly doubt people are going to be telling thier secrets. but your the leader and I don't want to shoot that idear down anymore, so lets see what the rest of the clan has to say.
Leader of nothing
Theres alot of reasons why clans have priavte boards. Im just shoting the idea to the rest of the clan. If most of you guys like it, we will get on if not then we dont its just that simple bro. These tips of board are very useful. Alot of people dont like,for everything to be out in the open.
On perivate boards,there is a set pass that you have to enter before you can acress the board.

Edit: @bp: awesome to hear.
ok I can see people are going to start coming out with "really nothing bad about it" and all that, just because I can see some flaws in it. also bpaz go back a page ^-^

EDIT: set pass, what if we all knew the pass and we were all on it, not very privet then. just pm people.
Leader of nothing
I did lol really not many flaws I mean if lerk says its useful then it muat have a purpose lol
[Legendary]Baby :3