Toribash
you lucky motherfucker
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Alright, this is what i think of this "suicidal" stuff. So, You get invited to the clan and start telling us how amazing and how specail you are because of your fed up life and martial arts. Well, you know 4 martial arts, ok beilievable, suddenly your cutting yourself and can stand any pain, ya ok a bit skeptical, now your suicidal, ok lets not go too far with this "true" story, now your life is molesting, torture, disease, and a bunch of crap. Like, WTF is this? No one asked for you to tell us this! I mean, this is not what toribash is for! Its not NOT Appropriate at all for toribash for a bunch of kids to be hearing this. And its a sob story and your just wanting attention. Ya there are bullies in the world but there arent going to be people that drag you out to the woods to torture you with "horrific" devices and rape you in middle school! If your willing to put this up on a website with 1million members? well why dont you put it on a newspaper and talk to a therapist that actually cares?

And if it is true, sorry for the mean parts but we didnt ask to hear this, to get it off your chest you talk to someone face to face that your close to or can help you. And honestly, i think this is a sob story BS. The martail arts? believable. Everything else? your a mental case. Thats what i think. If you dont respect this oppinion, thats fine, but go start posting this molesting stuff to a website that helps you or someone. We dont want kids hearing this stuff, now do we? so, Thats what i think of it. If you hate it and absaloutly hate me for it, well, thats your problem, ok? You guys got this? Good.

Sincerely, Awesomo30
Too long didn't read. Trololol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
sorry for trying to open up to my only friends....... I stay at my computer nearly 24/7 I can prove some of my scars when I figure out how to resize photos..... clans are meant for people of like minds to gather and become friends... Im simpy introducing myself and who I am =X sorry if Im awkward but I dont care if you think its BS ... the trauma is all too real to me.... I get anxiety attacks in public -_- so yea Im a nutcase.... not the first time someones called me that...

I dunno what all of your lives are like but they have to be better than mine... if nothing else remember that your not the worst off in the world...
Well lolx if you ever need someone I'm here
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
thank you =).... ty...... btw I was trying not to be very distasteful on purpose while still emphasizing my life and personality with my current set of issues...

just a note.... Ive been through 9 psych therapists now... it doesnt help nothing does lol... I always end up smarter than them.... and I think of everything they say before they say it.... so its like an hour of me finishing their sentences..... kinda funny but not productive at all lol....
Last edited by xLolxtimex; Aug 1, 2012 at 08:29 AM.
Dude, im not really lucky. Beacause i had no friends. I couldn't socialize until high school or my parents would punish me (not hit but like ground me for like 4 months) So don't even call me lucky. i didnt get off so easily
Just call me Ducky Momo, bitch don't hate (:V)
having no friends is bad I know that much >_< I was always the outcast that slept through all of class and spout off random facts correctly when called on.... obviously not paying attention to anyone or anything

....a spar didn't get to finish but I look pro lol... and one I never get tired of.... lol
Attached Files
lol spar.rpl (119.7 KB, 7 views)
lololllllol.rpl (70.9 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by xLolxtimex; Aug 1, 2012 at 09:09 AM.
Fuck friends when you have the internet
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
DEATHXslay
What'syour real name?Brayden

Whats your Current Belt?,Brown Belt
How long have you been playing?1 years

Current Country / America