Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we let Akiz in?
Yes
6 Votes / 75.00%
No
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Right. Bored, you can edit with the YOU SUCK thing, but let the post there, so the person can fix it. And guys, something that I realy need to tell you. Bored use his powers. Yes. But I only see him giving warnings and stuff. Nothing wrong with that, but when Gbleek is traveling, you need to take the place of leader and edit EVERYTHING needed. When I went traveling, there was a lot of stuff that needed to be fixed. What we're you two doing? Shadow, you're lazy. I know, you know, we all do. But for real, I picked you for leader for a reason. I can't do it all alone. I need you to take care of stuff too. So, ok for you guys?
Grayve does. He's awesome. I'll try to film he doing a bit, and I'll post here. He's not a pro, but for someone who learned looking vids in youtube he's pretty good.
Yes, but the only problem that im having is bored editing the posts and saying YOU SUCK, its stupid and inmature...and thats basically just trolling. I dont care if he's the clan troll or whatever but it needs to stop before we get another hater on jungle..