Toribash
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
eason: price to forge a void flame? theres no average, i can make a void colored flame for 47k but it would be really small and emits like 1 - 3 particles every second or so, also a void colored flame thats huge as fuck, emits alot of particles, fast, long, etc and would cost lots more.

Color doesn't add to cost, it's size and stuff like that. I made a smallish hand flame for about 66k and it was teal, I could've made it void but I'm lazy :P
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
never said color added to cost, did i?

also this

Originally Posted by Saeg

set

how much would this set cost?

Like a lie
Hello, I'm relatively new and can't find out where to ask a market question related to items. What is the difference between a right or left thigh texture and a right or left thigh texture 256x256? One of them is expensive the other is relatively cheap and I can almost afford it. I want to make sure the texture does what it's supposed to (that is, act as a template) can anyone explain the difference? I don't want to waste my money since it's really hard to earn that much for the wrong item. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Dreid View Post
I've got a simple question, how much is full joint texture in tc ?

around 500k
Originally Posted by Sage View Post

set

how much would this set cost?

i would no accept price below 30k its a nice set

Originally Posted by Distal View Post
Hello, I'm relatively new and can't find out where to ask a market question related to items. What is the difference between a right or left thigh texture and a right or left thigh texture 256x256? One of them is expensive the other is relatively cheap and I can almost afford it. I want to make sure the texture does what it's supposed to (that is, act as a template) can anyone explain the difference? I don't want to waste my money since it's really hard to earn that much for the wrong item. Thank you.

128 is the cheapest because it is the lease detailed your art will look more pixelated 256 is in between 512 and 128 its is decent and artist can work decent art on it. its harder to edit on 128 textures because the template is very small
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Thank you very much kball, I bought it, I just wanted to make sure it was an actual customizable texture, not art.