Toribash
Thnx dark, btw anyone selling hit sounds 2,3,4 and 5 I need to buy them but they are sold out and the prices in the market are insane
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
just open a quik shop and its ok

What's a quick shop I wanna buy them for a cheap price like the ones in the shop lol so tell me if there is a way to buy them cheap
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
lol its my kind of speakingXD just open a shop in the market thread and bla bla...

Shit but i dont wanna sell things, i wanna buy them and how do i make a thread in the market anyways
go to the item shop http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64 create a new thread... add the tag [b] ⇦buying .make a anounce bla bla...
the most importan is "read the market rules first"!
and this http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=292896
Last edited by Darkerharder; Nov 16, 2013 at 09:06 PM.
just a fancy signature
Guys...I JUST DID MY OWN FUCKING MANIPULATION REPLAY (manip) AND KICKED UKE'S HEAD OFF IN THE END!!! HERE IT IS!!!!
Attached Files
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
I did. You're getting good and all, but work on the start of that run sam! Lol those horse stances by octic. >.<
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Guys...I JUST DID MY OWN FUCKING MANIPULATION REPLAY (manip) AND KICKED UKE'S HEAD OFF IN THE END!!! HERE IT IS!!!!

very nice man with dat kick punch
bt the opener D:
sam i watched yor rpl: i see some prob in your run but idk why but the rest is nice
-----
i edited ur rpl devil :3
Attached Files
#perfect illusion.rpl (285.6 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Darkerharder; Nov 17, 2013 at 10:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
just a fancy signature