Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

ysome, you no longer have beginner protection. If you don't have too many troops, I can send some to support you, if needed.
If It's ok with you death.
-----
How exactly does one go about obtaining a weapon for a paladin?
Last edited by ysome; Sep 25, 2013 at 04:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Possibly remake this thread, so the questions are focused greatly on their art, replay, and marketing skills. Going in depth about their experience, and what sort of personality they have.

The basic new application thread would be to find anyone interesting.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Vradomor's Toribash Sounds
Hey guys!

I'm having some difficulty deciding what sounds I should use in Toribash. For all who don't know, if you have the items, you can have a sound for when you start a match (kiai), Dq, Win, and Grip.

I very much like the kiai's that are not random parts of songs and that could be very annoying. The best kiai's I've heard were little snippits, a few musical notes or the sound of collecting a coin in a game.

If I was to pick sound effects from a video game, which would be the best:

Mario

Zelda

Skyrim

Or Daft Punk music? I find that music to work very well.

Vote and post your own suggestions! Epic iconic music, movie quotes, whatever. I'd rather to be able to have all my sounds related to one another, and to the category they pertain to. (Ex, death Mario sound = DQ sound)

Thank you!
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
I own a kiai, but have no clue how to put music or something else on it.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Originally Posted by Vradomor View Post
focused greatly on their art, replay, and marketing skills.

Originally Posted by Vradomor View Post
personality

This is the problem. There are very few suitable candidates that meet both criteria, so the current application form focuses more on personality.

The other thread could focus mainly on skill, though, with one question focused on personality.
Last edited by Wight; Sep 25, 2013 at 02:45 AM.
Kill enemy troops.
-----
Bit of a report for those who haven't been following the epic tales of bloodshed and glory, Vrad recently became the bitch of a very big scary player. Perturbed by this, the tribe proceeded to send one basic unit each against the big bad man as a threat. Vrad then messaged the player and said: 'Stop attacking me or my clan will fuck you up.', at which point, the big bad man shit himself and apologised profusely. GO TEAM!
Last edited by Zanderhar; Sep 25, 2013 at 08:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
seems worth it to me.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
My shield runs out soon and I have a barbarian village coming to attack me and I wanted to know if there is anything i need to do to prepare for the attack or do i just sit back and carry on like normal?
[Artist]Saif will be back soon... [TABD]
What happens when you attack an abandoned village, that has no troops, with ten troops? One dies. Wtf? XD