Toribash
Hello fellow members of Ultimate Jak told me to apply here so here we go.

Well some of you may know me as MisterMat2 but I got a name change recently to Thanatos.A little about myself well i'm almost 17 2 more weeks,I live in spain due to my mom being spanish but i'm actually american.I love gaming and anything to do with gaming and also love art.A little about my past well I joined toribash in 2012 and didn't really like the game much at the start then I got hooked onto it joined a few clans some of them being Quantum,Marines,Echo,Obey and the last one i've been is Tint in Tint we were all like a family although the inactivity has kicked in even more since one of our favourite members has left toribash and most of the others are really inactive because of school.I came to ultimate looking for a clan with alot of friends and to count this clan as my new family.I have made some mistakes in the past that I regret in toribash never been banned but just random infracs and some bullying.
Hope you guys liked the app . If you have any other questions just ask.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Yes to you Thanatos.

Detailed has been removed from the clan.

Okay, well you said you wanted a little break and I encourage that little break. You can come back today, tomorrow, or another day, but I do warn you, join another clan and you wont, Just take a little break. If I'm not on ask one of the high-ups to invite you. Cold will and you have my permission.

Sorry detailed, we love you <3

Cold4lyfe
Last edited by Jak; Dec 14, 2014 at 02:25 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Wait wait detailed left I hope he comes back soon WTF COLD!!!!!!!!
I like riding corn dogs so send me a pm fast.
Last edited by Cold; Dec 14, 2014 at 08:12 PM.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
ERM whet and is this even the right thread for that app. I say no just cause xD.
Suck my ass and I give you lollipop : ))))
Last edited by Cold; Dec 14, 2014 at 08:10 PM.
#Triggered
I closed the recruiting threadand told him to post here
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Hi Jak you don't know me but hi.
Can I post here?
You people are cool -because Cold is here a lot- so I want to post here to make me feel special.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Hi Jak you don't know me but hi.
Can I post here?
You people are cool -because Cold is here a lot- so I want to post here to make me feel special.

I love you for watching NSP, Egoraptor and/or Game Grumps.
ugly
Hi guys thanks Jak for rubbing my penis and making me happy
Last edited by Cold; Dec 15, 2014 at 08:49 PM.
Lol. I played a game and there had a monster named Thanatos.
I just wonder if you're this guy. :0

Lol

Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
Lol. I played a game and there had a monster named Thanatos.
I just wonder if you're this guy. :0

Lol

Is that Grand Chase?
Moved back to Donkey..