Toribash
Name:xxGangstaxx
Belt:blue belt (Teague19 knows that i was a 3 dan black)
mods:Aikido,Taekyyon
Clan history:Aperture,Sensei
Who recruited you: I think Teague did before, but i've never got a responds from him yet.
Reason for Applying: Because I want to be in Secret all of this time so Teague19 told me that if i see him ingame to come face him to see if i could be in Secret.
"I pledge to follow the rules of Secret list" Yes, Absolutely
2-3 replays: will i have replay up on youtube if you want to see it, pm me or if any secret member can come face me ingame
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
2nd dan and up only please, the account that applies has to be 2nd dan or more, it doesn't matter if you have it on another account.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post
Name:xxGangstaxx
Belt:blue belt (Teague19 knows that i was a 3 dan black)
mods:Aikido,Taekyyon
Clan history:Aperture,Sensei
Who recruited you: I think Teague did before, but i've never got a responds from him yet.
Reason for Applying: Because I want to be in Secret all of this time so Teague19 told me that if i see him ingame to come face him to see if i could be in Secret.
"I pledge to follow the rules of Secret list" Yes, Absolutely
2-3 replays: will i have replay up on youtube if you want to see it, pm me or if any secret member can come face me ingame

who are you?
Wrong place, plus, we don't accept single allies.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

application
well,this is my app.i make it a freeform.
hello, my name is 17april or Hansel Dwi putra in the real world, I was 13 years old and I live in Indonesia, the Indonesian timezone is +7. My hobby is playing toribash of course, I usually play toribash 3 hours per day and I was able to open the forum almost every day, in my opinion, I'm pretty active, though sometimes I am not active cuz of school.I am also very happy at sport,I always love to play football, in my opinion, footballl is great and fun.
Already one year I played toribash, now my belt is the 4th dan blackbelt, my favorite mod is Taekkyon and twinsword, I was quite good in both mod ,my play type is attack.I was a replay maker, I am not a great replay maker, but I am also not a noob replay maker, I'm willing to learn about art, I'm looking for teachers who will teach me to make an avvy/head.
I dont have an alt, 17april is my only account.i ever got banned cause of spam and i got some infraction cause of spam and ignoring rules.
My past clan were Extreme,lurkingwolves,fyre,zone and pyro.I quit extreme cause they re getting inactive,they lost 5 member.and now extreme is inactive.i quit lurkingwolves,zone,fyre and pyro because they didnt respect me add they are pretty inactive.my org are footballers organisation,toribash facebookers organisation,order of taekkyon and marketing organisation.
I want to join this clan because this clan is awesome ingame,i have met EJM and aikidokp,for me,they re great.,another reason i want to join this clan cause i want to learn about something from the experienced people in this clan.if i am accepted here,i will donate,i will help this clan at war and i will make this clan become more active.
this is my app,sorry if there is a bad word and sorry if my grammar is bad,im trying to improve it.thx
-17april.
my replays.
Attached Files
17april-i iz pro.rpl (243.2 KB, 6 views)
17april-what i have done.rpl (282.6 KB, 6 views)
17april-In the end (edit).rpl (195.1 KB, 9 views)
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
I'll see what I can come up with in the BG check.

You probably want to change your sig.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.