Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
xD haha just 2 gud. Arnt there community DeathMatch servers that professional players use that you can practice on? ; D might also give u a challange

fragshack, not all pros but afaik they can't kick you
plus 128 tick and you can choose any weapon and there are no teams
FIRED UP
And people are actually good. No point practicing one taps in valve dm when 90% of the players jump around like headless chickens when you start shooting at them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
The only time I've seen an NA pro or semi-pro is fl0m on a surf server. I don't know if they use community DM servers to warm up.

n0thing
n0thing, freakazoid, shroud, pasha, olof, tarik, roca literally any pro uses community servers to warmup. Dm and aim maps so much because they're full of brain-dead idiots who only know how to aim, who make good bots for pros.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by 1Tap View Post
not sure if the ranks on the first page are accurate. There was a huge wave of deranks after the new update

Yeah, I deranked to DMG from LEM. I'm cool with it though. I didn't feel like an LEM pre-update, but DMG seems fair so far.
Hahaha at around 0:41 he's just looking out the window and still getting 1 taps. GeT_RiGhT the god of CSGO

Has NiP signed another contract with him? I thought it was just Friberg and Aizy so far
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!